- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a guided, sightseeing tour of Delhi & see some of the city's major landmarks
- Travel to Agra. See Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal
- Stay at good comfortable 3 star hotels.
- Services of an English speaking Guide & Driver.
Visit the magnificent Red Fort and Humayun's Tomb in Delhi and weave through the clogged streets of Old Delhi in a rickshaw. See the grandest symbol of love that the world has ever seen, the Taj Mahal, in Agra and take a trip to the 16th century Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned city built by the Mughals. Enjoy an elephant ride in Amer Fort in Jaipur and come face to face with the magnificent palaces and monuments built by the Rajputs.
Enjoy accommodation in standard 3-star hotels and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied with a professional, English-speaking driver during this tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur – Delhi & departure
- Meals: 5 breakfast only
- Accommodation during the tour is in a standard, 3-star hotel based on twin-share
- Experienced, English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Pickup and drop-off transfer. All transfers and sightseeing by an air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver
- Activities: Rickshaw ride in Delhi & elephant ride in Jaipur
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All applicable taxes, including GST
- Airfare (international & domestic)
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Save +US$ 11 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe mentioned prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 - 10 January 2020 Agra Hotels will not be operational between 06 - 09 January 2020 due to a huge medical conference. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels.