- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy a guided, sightseeing tour of Delhi & see some of the city's major landmarks
- Travel to Agra. See Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal
- Stay at good comfortable 3 star hotels.
- Services of an English speaking Guide & Driver.
Visit the magnificent Red Fort and Humayun's Tomb in Delhi and weave through the clogged streets of Old Delhi in a rickshaw. See the grandest symbol of love that the world has ever seen, the Taj Mahal, in Agra and take a trip to the 16th century Fatehpur Sikri, the abandoned city built by the Mughals. Enjoy an elephant ride in Amer Fort in Jaipur and come face to face with the magnificent palaces and monuments built by the Rajputs.
Enjoy accommodation in standard 3-star hotels and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied with a professional, English-speaking driver during this tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur – Delhi & departure
- Meals: 5 breakfast only
- Accommodation during the tour is in a standard, 3-star hotel based on twin-share
- Experienced, English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Pickup and drop-off transfer. All transfers and sightseeing by an air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver
- Activities: Rickshaw ride in Delhi & elephant ride in Jaipur
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All applicable taxes, including GST
- Airfare (international & domestic)
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.