- See the best sights in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Private guide and private a/c vehicle with experienced chauffeur
- Airport pick up & drop off
- Visit the Taj Mahal and other iconic sights
Start and end in New Delhi! This 7-day, 6-night private Golden Triangle tour includes accommodation in top hotels as well as an expert guide, breakfasts, transport, and more! See the itinerary and what’s included sections for more information.
Day 1: New Delhi Arrival
Day 2: New Delhi Sightseeing
Day 3: New Delhi - Agra
Day 4: Fatehpur Sikri
Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing
Day 6: Jaipur to New Delhi
Day 7: New Delhi Departure
- 6 Breakfasts
- Accommodation: 6 nights in 3 star hotels (twin-share)
- A private Local English-speaking guide in each city
- Transfers in private small car and sightseeing as per itinerary (all tolls, parking charges & driver allowances included)
- 24x7 customer support throughout the entire trip
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- Lunches and dinners
- Entrances Fee of Monuments
We have checked our data and could not found any record of your tour that you requested on Bookmundi Platform you might have requested regarding the tour on any other platform on which we are not working so we are requesting you to contact us on Bookmundi platform only to book this tour and we will send you immediately booking confirmation after booking the tour. We definitely want your business and always look forward to welcome you in India with our best services.
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
100% Deposit - Non-Refundable - 100% payment upon booking. No refund applies in case of cancellation. Travel Insurance is recommended.Payment
A deposit of 100% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 0 days prior departure. For any bookings within 0 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.