- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Combine the best of India and Nepal on this small group tour from Delhi to Kathmandu. Watch the sunset over the dreamy Taj Mahal, witness beautiful ancient temples and forts in Orchha and learn why Varanasi is one of India's most holy cities. Move onto Nepal where you will visit Kathmandu's UNESCO sites and enjoy magical views of Mount Everest and the Himalayan mountain range. Experience a slice of nature in Chitwan National Park where you can embark on a jeep safari in search of the elusive tiger, before visiting Pokhara to take in the Annapurna mountains and have time for walking amongst the stunning scenery.
Day 1: Welcome to India
Day 2: Delhi - India's Capital City
Day 3: Agra & The Taj Mahal
Day 4: Agra
Day 5: Historical Orchha
Day 6: Orchha & Sleeper Train Experience
Day 7: Varanasi - India's Oldest City
Day 8: Varanasi - River Ganges and the Ghats
Day 9: Nagarkot & Mount Everest Viewpoints
Day 10: Kathmandu - Nepal's Capital City
Day 11: Chitwan National Park
Day 12: Chitwan National Park
Day 13: Pokhara - Gateway to Annapurna
Day 14: Pokhara
Day 15: Kathmandu
Day 16: Depart Kathmandu
- 11 night(s) in hotels, 3 night(s) in a guesthouse, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains
- 14 Breakfast(s), 5 Dinner(s), 1 Lunch(es)
- Taxi, Train, flight(s), Tourist Bus, Tuk-Tuk, Overnight Train
- Evening walking tour of Karol Bagh market area
- Old Delhi Walking Tour including Jami Masjid
- India Gate and Sikh Temple
- Afternoon and sunset Taj Mahal visit (Entrance & Guide)
- Orchha Heritage Walk
- Visit to the Jahangir Mahel Citadel
- Visit to the Ganges Ghats and early evening River Ganges boat ride
- Evening Puja ceremony fire ritual
- Mount Everest and Himalayas sunrise viewpoint in Nagarkot
- Visit to Bhaktapur and entrance fee to Durbar Square
- Afternoon Riverside Walk in Pokhara
- Riverside walk for sunset views in Chitwan National Park in Chitwan National Park
- Evening Tharu Cultural Dance show
- Chitwan National Park Entrance Fees
- Morning lake boat ride
- Visits to the Japanese World Peace Pagoda & the Tashiling Tibetan settlement
- Visit Syambhu Nath temple (Monkey temple)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this India and Nepal Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
India and Nepal Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India and Nepal Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.