- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Mountain flights
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 23 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the manmade beauty that lies across the north of India, from Jaipur’s ‘Palace of the Winds’ and Royal City Palace to Agra’s Red Fort and famous Taj Mahal
- A trip to India wouldn’t be complete without a Bollywood film. Sit back and enjoy one in one of Jaipur’s magnificent cinemas
- Embark on a safari through Ranthambore National Park in search of antelope, sloth bears, leopards and tigers
- Immerse yourself in the grandeur of Rajput royalty during your India feature stay in rural Rajasthan at Castle Kanota
Experience India’s Golden Triangle and Nepal’s magnificent mountain peaks on this adventure from New Delhi to Kathmandu. Discover the 'Pink City' of Jaipur, witness the Mughal splendours of Delhi and Agra, safari through Ranthambhore National Park in search of tigers, and soak up the ambience of holy Varanasi. Continue to Kathmandu, where a scenic Everest flight provides an unforgettable introduction to Nepal. Cruise across Fewa Lake, explore the rural beauty around Tansen, find spirituality in Lumbini, and search for big game in Chitwan National Park. Awash with highlights, from lavish palaces and vibrant bazaars to small villages nestled in the foothills of snow-capped peaks, this is an eclectic adventure not to be missed.
Day 1: New Delhi
Day 2: Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur
Day 4: Rural Rajasthan Heritage Stay
Day 5: Ranthambhore
Day 6: Ranthambhore
Day 7: Agra
Day 8: New Delhi
Day 9: Varanasi
Day 10: Varanasi
Day 11: New Delhi
Day 12: Kathmandu
Day 13: Kathmandu
Day 14: Nagarkot
Day 15: Pokhara
Day 16: Pokhara
Day 17: Tansen
Day 18: Lumbini
Day 19: Lumbini
Day 20: Chitwan National Park
Day 21: Chitwan
Day 22: Kathmandu
Day 23: Kathmandu
- Comfortable Hotel (17 nights), Jungle Lodge Feature Stay (2 nights), Heritage Property (1 night), Resort (2 nights)
- 20 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Bus , Plane , Private vehicle
- Jaipur - Leader-led walking & market tour
- Jaipur - Bollywood Movie at Raj Mandir Cinema
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Ranthambhore National Park - Evening wildlife safari
- Ranthambhore National Park - Morning Wildlife Safari
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking tour
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Varanasi - Leader-led Old City walking tour
- Varanasi - Sunset candle flower ceremony
- Varanasi - Sunrise Ganges boat trip
- Kathmandu - Everest Scenic Flight
- Kathmandu - Pashupatinath Temple
- Kathmandu - Bodhnath Stupa
- Bhaktapur - Leader-led walking tour
- Bhaktapur - Changu Narayan Temple
- Lumbini - Heritage Park
- Chitwan NP - Village tour
- Chitwan - Canoe safari, bird watching walk or jeep safari
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this India & Nepal Heritage tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 217+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this India & Nepal Heritage tour. You can cancel the tour up to 23 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 22 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 July 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 22 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
India & Nepal Heritage tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India & Nepal Heritage tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In India, it can get foggy between December and February, which can put a new spin on already spectacular scenery. However, it may cause trains to be delayed.
- In the summer months Rajasthan can get very hot. Be sure to drink lots of water, pack light cotton clothing and use adequate skin protection.
- The Everest scenic flight is subject to weather conditions – cross your fingers for clear skies that give way to unforgettable views.
- The drive from Pokhara to Tansen is on very windy roads, so be prepared for a lot of corners and don't forget to buckle up.
- The hotel in Tansen is in an unbeatable location with breathtaking panoramic views, though not quite of the same standard as the other accommodation on this trip.
- Exploring Chitwan National Park's beautiful trails on foot requires a reasonable level fitness.
- An overnight train may replace the flight from Khajuraho due to continued airport construction.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point description
Your fellow travellers
The Intrepid Foundation