- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Mountain flights
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 19 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the manmade beauty that lies across the north of India – from Jaipur’s ‘Palace of the Winds’ and Royal City Palace, Agra’s Red Fort and iconic Taj Mahal, to the carved steps leading down to the river in Varanasi
- The magical splendour of the Taj Mahal is a mustsee on any North Indian odyssey. Enjoy a guided exploration of this immaculate icon. Here's what you need to know before your visit: https://www.intrepidtravel.com/adventures/tajmahaltravelguide/
- Be immersed in the spirituality of India – the Jama Masjid mosque in Delhi, the ghats of Varanasi, Kama Sutra carved temples and Buddhist pilgrimage sites; evening prayer ceremonies, ancient bathing rituals and candle flower ceremonies on the Ganges
- Feel the magic of India that runs through everything, from a throbbing bazaar to a packed cinema showing a Bollywood blockbuster
Combine the best of India and Nepal in one superbly comfortable trip. Experience the colour and chaos of Delhi's bazaars, visit erotic temple carvings in Khajuraho and witness intimate displays of faith on the burning ghats of Varanasi. Roam the grounds of the iconic Taj Mahal, head out on a jungle safari and listen for the whispering prayer flags of Kathmandu. Throw in temple towns and village visits, lakeside retreats and mountain hikes, spiritual moments and local interactions for an unforgettable tour bursting with incredible adventures.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Agra
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur
Day 6: Varanasi
Day 7: Varanasi
Day 8: Varanasi - Delhi
Day 9: Kathmandu
Day 10: Kathmandu
Day 11: Pokhara
Day 12: Pokhara
Day 13: Bandipur
Day 14: Bandipur
Day 15: Chitwan National Park
Day 16: Chitwan National Park
Day 17: Chitwan National Park - Bhaktapur
Day 18: Bhaktapur - Kathmandu
Day 19: Kathmandu
- Hotel (13 nights), Guesthouse (3 nights), Jungle Lodge (2 nights)
- 17 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 2 Dinners
- Auto rickshaw , Boat , Cycle rickshaw , Metro , Plane , Private vehicle , Bus
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking & rickshaw tour
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Jaipur - Leader-led walking & market tour
- Jaipur - Bollywood Movie at Raj Mandir Cinema
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Varanasi - Leader-led Old City walking tour
- Varanasi - Sunset candle flower ceremony
- Varanasi - Sunrise Ganges boat trip
- Kathmandu - Everest Scenic Flight
- Kathmandu - Pashupatinath Temple
- Kathmandu - Bodhnath Stupa
- Pokhara - Phewa Tal Lake boat trip
- Pokhara - Peace Pagoda
- Pokhara - International Mountain Museum
- Chitwan - Canoe safari, bird watching walk or jeep safari
- Bhaktapur - Leader-led walking tour
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Kathmandu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this India & Nepal Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 162+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this India & Nepal Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 05 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 05 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
India & Nepal Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India & Nepal Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In the summer months Rajasthan can get very hot. Be sure to drink lots of water, pack light cotton clothing and use adequate skin protection.
- Please note there are several early mornings on this trip, allowing you to see more of the country in the captivating morning light.
- Delays are inevitable. Embracing the slow pace and meditative atmosphere will go a long way toward your enjoyment of this beautiful country.
- The hotel in Bhaktapur is very centrally located, though not quite of the same standard as the other accommodation on this trip.
- Exploring Chitwan National Park's beautiful trails on foot requires a reasonable level fitness.
- This trip does not go to high altitude.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.