- duration 21 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- age_requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
This all encompassing three week adventure starts and ends in Delhi. Experience the beauty of Jaipur and Jodphur as you explore the "pink" and "blue" cities of India, take in the unrivalled beauty of the Taj Mahal and learn why Varanasi is one of India's most holy cities. Travel to Nepal where you'll enjoy seeing Kathmandu's seven impressive UNESCO Heritage Sites, wake up to incredible views of Mount Everest from Nagarkot and search for the elusive tiger in Chitwan National Park. Finally, spend two days in Pokhara where you'll find spectacular hiking trails in the Annapurna mountain range before returning to Delhi where the tour comes to an end.
Day 1: Welcome to India
Day 2: Delhi - India's Capital City
Day 3: Jodhpur - The Blue City
Day 4: Jodhpur
Day 5: Jaipur - The Pink City
Day 6: Jaipur - Amber Fort & Birla Temple
Day 7: Agra & The Taj Mahal
Day 8: Agra
Day 9: Historical Orchha
Day 10: Orchha & Sleeper Train Experience
Day 11: Varanasi - India's Oldest City
Day 12: Varanasi - River Ganges and the Ghats
Day 13: Nagarkot & Mount Everest Viewpoints
Day 14: Kathmandu - Nepal's Capital City
Day 15: Chitwan National Park
Day 16: Chitwan National Park
Day 17: Pokhara - Gateway to Annapurna
Day 18: Pokhara
Day 19: Kathmandu
Day 20: Return to Delhi
Day 21: Depart Delhi
- 16 night(s) in hotels, 3 night(s) in a guesthouse, 1 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains
- 19 Breakfast(s), 5 Dinner(s), 1 Lunch(es)
- Taxi, Train, Tourist Bus, Tuk-Tuk, Overnight Train, Private Vehicle, flight(s)
- Evening walking tour of Karol Bagh market area
- Old Delhi Walking Tour including Jami Masjid
- India Gate and Sikh Temple
- Afternoon visits to Meranghar fort and Jaswant Thada
- Morning Blue City walk
- Pink City with City Palace walking tour
- Amber Fort and short photo stop at the Lake Palace
- Afternoon and sunset Taj Mahal visit (Entrance & Guide)
- Orchha Heritage Walk
- Visit to the Jahangir Mahel Citadel
- Visit to the Ganges Ghats and early evening River Ganges boat ride
- Evening Puja ceremony fire ritual
- Mount Everest and Himalayas sunrise viewpoint in Nagarkot
- Visit to Bhaktapur and entrance fee to Durbar Square
- Riverside walk for sunset views in Chitwan National Park
- Evening Tharu Cultural Dance show
- Chitwan National Park Entrance Fees
- Morning lake boat ride
- Visits to the Japanese World Peace Pagoda & the Tashiling Tibetan settlement
- Visit Syambhu Nath temple (Monkey temple)
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this India and Nepal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
India and Nepal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India and Nepal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.