- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 20 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 16-99 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-24610
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Magnificent Taj Mahal
- Jain temples of Ranakpur
- Varanasi: 2,000 temples and shrines
- Morning boat ride on sacred Ganges
- Red Fort (Agra)
- Amber Palace (Jaipur)
- Temples at Khajuraho
- Show more
Day : 1 Arrival in Delhi
Day : 2 Delhi: City Tour
Day : 3 Delhi - Mandawa
Day : 4 Mandawa - Shekhavati - Bikaner
Day : 5 Bikaner - Manvar Resort
Day : 6 Manvar - Jodhpur - Luni
Day : 7 Bishnoi Village Jeep Excursion
Day : 8 Ranakpur - Udaipur
Day : 9 Udaipur: City Tour
Day : 10 Udaipur - Pushkar
Day : 11 Pushkar - Jaipur
Day : 12 Jaipur & Amer Fort
Day : 13 Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
Day : 14 Agra: Agra Fort & the Taj Mahal
Day : 15 Agra - Train to Gwalior
Day : 16 Gwalior - Orchha
Day : 17 Orchha - Khajuraho
Day : 18 Khajuraho - Fly to Varanasi & Sarnath
Day : 19 Varanasi Touring - Fly to Delhi
Day : 20 Departure
- Accommodation in three and four-star properties. Should such accommodation be unavailable, suitable alternatives will be provided
- 19 Breakfast
- 19 Dinner
- 1 Lunch
- All included
- Guided by Expert Tour Leaders.
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 141+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 June 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 June 2023, a deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This trip has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with the assurance that we have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols – so you can experience ‘Safe Travels’.
- This trip will adhere to local authorities’ requirements on group sizes. Group sizes will be reduced or spilt throughout the tour duration or on some days to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be implemented during transportation and followed on the accommodation premises as well.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.