- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Magnificent Taj Mahal
- Jain temples of Ranakpur
- Varanasi: 2,000 temples and shrines
- Morning boat ride on sacred Ganges
Day : 1 Arrival in Delhi
Day : 2 Delhi: City Tour
Day : 3 Delhi - Mandawa
Day : 4 Mandawa - Shekhavati - Bikaner
Day : 5 Bikaner - Manvar Resort
Day : 6 Manvar - Jodhpur - Luni
Day : 7 Bishnoi Village Jeep Excursion
Day : 8 Ranakpur - Udaipur
Day : 9 Udaipur: City Tour
Day : 10 Udaipur - Pushkar
Day : 11 Pushkar - Jaipur
Day : 12 Jaipur & Amer Fort
Day : 13 Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
Day : 14 Agra: Agra Fort & the Taj Mahal
Day : 15 Agra - Train to Gwalior
Day : 16 Gwalior - Orchha
Day : 17 Orchha - Khajuraho
Day : 18 Khajuraho - Fly to Varanasi & Sarnath
Day : 19 Varanasi Touring - Fly to Delhi
Day : 20 Departure
- 485 Breakfast
- 477 Dinner
- 27 Lunch
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this INDIA tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 132+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this INDIA tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 February 2021, a deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
INDIA tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this INDIA tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This trip will adhere to local authorities’ requirements on group sizes. Group sizes will be reduced or spilt throughout the tour duration or on some days to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be implemented during transportation and followed on the accommodation premises as well.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are in line with the recommendations from the World Health Organization and which furthermore follows the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines