- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: Old and New Delhi come to life during visits to the Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar and the grandiose colonial district
- Agra: Behold the love poem written in stone that is the Taj Mahal and explore the city’s imposing Red Fort
- Jaipur: Admire amazing Amber Fort, visit the dazzling City Palace and see the romantic Palace of the Winds
- Jodhpur: Enjoy the ‘blue city’ as you visit Mehrangarh Fort and acquaint yourself with fascinating tales of valour and honour of the royals
Discover the mysteries of Rajasthan as you travel from big cities to desert areas, look upon mountains and admire fantastical palaces. Experience Rajasthan’s cultural colours and how they intertwine with its royal past and awe-inspiring architectural creations. See the best of Rajasthan over 11 unforgettable days.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi – Agra (210km – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Jaipur (250 Km - 5.5 Hrs)
Day 5: Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur – Pushkar (150 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 7: Pushkar – Jodhpur (190 Km - 4.5 Hrs )
Day 8: Jodhpur – Udaipur (285 Km – 6.5 Hrs)
Day 9: Udaipur
Day 10: Udaipur – Delhi (1.5 Hrs, By Flight; Not Included)
Day 11: Depart Delhi
- 10 nights' accommodation
- 10 Breakfasts
- Air-conditioned transportation on a shared basis
- Arrival transfer from the Delhi International Airport to the hotel.
- Departure transfer from the hotel to the Delhi International Airport.
- Operated with accompanied English-speaking guide
- All monuments and parks as indicated: Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid, New Delhi tour, Lotus Temple in Delhi, Amber Fort, Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Jaipur City Palace, Jaipur bazaars, Udaipur city tour, Udaipur City Palace, Pushkar city tour, Visit of Ranakpur Jain temple.
- Meet & Greet at Indira Gandhi International Airport on day 1 and on day 10
- Welcome briefing session with the tour manager on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- All optional excursions suggested in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Any service not listed on the included section.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Incredible Rajasthan, 11 Days Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Incredible Rajasthan, 11 Days Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Incredible Rajasthan, 11 Days Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.