- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: discover this bustling metropolis, which is the greatest gateway to the country and unique mixture of the ancient and the modern vibe.
- Bikaner: situated in the northern region of Rajasthan, is famous for some of the world´s best riding camels and is aptly nicknamed ‘camel country’.
- Jaipur: worldly known as “Pink City” as one of the most lovable destinations. Many poems and romantic scripts have been written about this city by the domestic writers in order to catch its beauty
- Agra: “city of Taj”, it is a mustvisit city, especially for its major and the most romantic monument of the world, the poem written in the stone – Taj Mahal
This inspiring eight-day tour takes you through the immense area of Rajasthan to explore its great rich history. Discover the great times of the maharajas of the area and travel back in time, discovering its magnitude of strengths and impressive forts. You will visit important cities like Jaipur or Bikaner, the desert and the illustrious Taj Mahal. This trip combines contrasts and cultural riches with all the magic and charm of Rajasthan.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi – Mandawa (240km – 6hrs)
Day 3: Mandawa – Bikaner (195 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 4: Bikaner - Pushkar (260 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 5: Pushkar – Jaipur (145 Km – 3 Hrs)
Day 6: Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (255 Km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 8: Agra – Departure Delhi (205 Km – 3.5 Hrs)
- 7 nights accommodation
- 8 breakfasts
- Air-conditioned shared transportation
- Arrival transfer from Delhi International airport to the hotel
- Departure transfer from Agra to Delhi International Airport
- Operated with an accompanied English or French speaking guide
- All entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary: sightseeing tour in Old and New Delhi (Day 1), sightseeing tour of Mandawa (Day 3), sightseeing tour of Pushkar (Day 5)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1)
- Rickshaw drive (Day 1)
- Jeep ride in Jaipur at Fort Amber
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, table drinks, telephone bills, tips for boys, drivers, guides, personal clothing, including sleeping bags, etc.
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Optional tours
- Visa fees for India must be paid and paid directly by the clients.
- Travel and health insurance to organize and pay directly by the customers
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharges, subject to change without notice. All meals (except breakfast), drinks, tips, personal expenses
- Everything that is not mentioned in the column
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Incredible India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Incredible India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Incredible India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.