- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Incredible India covers all the must-see sights of India in 13-days. India provides a unique combination of tradition and innovation, mixed with an abundance of landscapes and monuments. Take on the bustling capital, Delhi before discovering the famous Golden Triangle via Jaipur and Agra. Embark an overnight train to Varanasi and soak in the local culture whilst dazzled by the famous Hindu ceremony Aarti. Explore the popular sites as well as hidden beauties off the beaten path. Witness the lifestyle of locals while engulfing in the cultural diversity.
Would love to recommend this to anyone travelling in small group or alone. Would love to travel yo a new place with thr same group again!”
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi City Tour
Day 3: Delhi, Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur, Dausa
Day 6: Dausa, Agra, Taj Mahal
Day 7: Agra, Varanasi ( Overnight Train)
Day 8: Varanasi
Day 9: Varanasi, Khajuraho ( Overnight Train )
Day 10: Khajuraho
Day 11: Khajuraho, Jhansi, Orchha
Day 12: Orchha, Delhi
Day 13: Delhi
- 4 star hotels and overnight sleeper train
- 12 breakfasts, drinking water supply in vehicle
- A/C coach or mini-bus, Jeep ride at Amber Fort, rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Arrival and Departure transfers on first and last day of the trip
- Services of experienced guide licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Train between Delphi, Varanasi, Agra, Khajuraho and Orchha
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Incredible India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Incredible India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 October 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Incredible India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Incredible India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is strongly recommended. Frequently touched surfaces will be regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.