- Art and architecture
- duration 12 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: Discover the long and fascinating history of the cosmopolitan capital city with its rich array of monuments
- Agra: Agra, for many is synonymous with the Taj, which foreshadows the rich history of the city which was made the seat of power by the Mughals.
- Jaipur: Admire the ancient town planning system of Vastushastra and the visit the Amber fort. The thriving bazaars abound with rich traditional textiles, handicrafts and exquisite gemstones
- Ajmer: It contains one of India’s most important Muslim pilgrimage centres, the shrine of Khwaja Muinuddin Chishti, who founded the Chishtiya order, the prime Sufi order in India.
The Golden Triangle, Samode and Ajmer are a great mix of destinations to explore India’s rich cultural heritage. Delhi has the influence of Moghul and British architecture, whereas Jaipur is known for being India’s first planned city, and Rajputana architecture permeates its parks, gardens, monuments and palaces/hotels. Agra, once the heart of the Moghul Empire, boasts the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal which adorns the banks of the Yamuna River. And lastly, Samode invites one to relive the glorious past of Rajasthan.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing Tour
Day 3: Delhi - Agra (200 Kms - 3.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Agra
Day 5: Agra-fatehpur Sikri-jaipur (255 Kms - 5.5 Hrs)
Day 6: Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur Shopping Tour
Day 8: Jaipur – Samode (.40 Kms – 1 Hr)
Day 9: Samode – Ajmer (171 Kms– 3 Hrs)
Day 10: Ajmer – Delhi (390 Kms – 7.5 Hrs)
Day 11: Delhi
Day 12: Departure Delhi
- 11 nights' accommodation on half-board basis
- 11 Breakfasts
- 11 Dinners
- All monuments & activities as per program: sightseeing tour of Old Delhi, rickshaw, Chandni Chowk, Raj Ghat, India Gate, Qutub Minar, full-day tour of Agra including a visit to Agra Fort, Taj Mahal and Sadar Bazaar, Fatehpur Sikri, Birla Temple, Amber Fort., Jantar Mantar, cultural dance show followed by dinner at the Samode Palace, Dargah Shareef of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, half-day tour of Delhi including a visit to Birla Laxminarayan Hindu Temple and Gurudwara Bangla Sahi,
- Air-conditioned transportation on private basis
- Pick-up/ Drop off transfers from/to Delhi International Airport on private basis
- Operated with English and French-speaking local guide in each city during sightseeing & excursion
- Meet & Greet at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- All optional excursions suggested in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Any service not listed on the included section.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Incredible India, 12 Days, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Incredible India, 12 Days, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Incredible India, 12 Days, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.