- 4 Dinner (D)
- 11 Breakfast (B)
- 3 Lunch (L)
- Visit Jama Mosque, Raj Ghat, Humayun's Fort and see the Red Fort
- Visit the Amber Fort and view the Palace of Winds
- Visit the Taj Mahal at sunset
- Visit the western group of temples
- Visit the long deserted 'Ghost Town'
- Visit Kashi Vishwanath, Bharat Mata and Durga Mandir temples
- At dusk witness an Aarti Ceremony on the ghats of the River Ganges
- Show more
Get out there and discover why India is something special, from the vibrant streets of Delhi to the Pink City of Jaipur and the sunset romance of the Taj Mahal. Wander through fragrant markets and stunning palaces, discover the history of ancient forts and ruins, and get up close with the incredible culture as you witness sacred ceremonies on the Ganges. This is India done your way.
Day 1: Arrive Delhi (3 Nights)
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Day 3: Delhi Free Day
Day 4: Delhi - Jaipur (2 Nights)
Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing
Day 6: Jaipur - Agra (2 Nights)
Day 7: Agra Free Time and Sightseeing
Day 8: Agra - Jhansi - Khajuraho (1 Night)
Day 9: Khajuraho - Varanasi (2 Nights)
Day 10: Varanasi Sightseeing
Day 11: Varanasi - Delhi
Day 12: Depart Delhi
- Cherry picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Many meals and daily breakfasts included
- Flights Khajuraho to Varanasi and Varanasi to Delhi
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver.
- City orientation tours
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Icons of India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Icons of India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 April 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 April 2023, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Icons of India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Icons of India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- We ask that you pack any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require.
- You will be required to adopt physical distancing and hygiene practices throughout your pre-trip travel arrangements and follow all health instructions.
- COVID-19 requirements vary from country to country and region to region and you may be required to be fully vaccinated and provide evidence of vaccination. Evidence of negative COVID tests may also be required.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.