- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Agra Visit the Taj Mahal at sunset
- Delhi Visit Jama Mosque, Raj Ghat, Humayun's Fort and see the Red Fort
- Fatehpur Sikri Visit the long deserted 'Ghost Town'
- Jaipur Visit the Amber Fort and view the Palace of Winds
Get out there and discover why India is something special, from the vibrant streets of Delhi to the Pink City of Jaipur and the sunrise romance of the Taj Mahal. Wander through fragrant markets and stunning palaces, discover the history of ancient forts and ruins, and get up close with the incredible culture as you witness sacred ceremonies on the Ganges, this is India, done your way.
Day 1: Arrive Delhi (3 Nights)
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing
Day 3: Delhi Free Day
Day 4: Delhi - Jaipur (2 Nights)
Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing
Day 6: Jaipur - Agra (2 Nights)
Day 7: Agra Free Time and Sightseeing
Day 8: Agra - Jhansi - Khajuraho (1 Night)
Day 9: Khajuraho - Varanasi (2 Nights)
Day 10: Varanasi Sightseeing
Day 11: Varanasi - Delhi
Day 12: Depart Delhi
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 11 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Icons of India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Icons of India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Icons of India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Icons of India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.