- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- Festivals and events
- Art and architecture
- Holi – Join the celebrations at the Festival of Colour and throw powdered colour bombs in Jaipur - PREPARE TO GET MESSY!
- The Taj Mahal – Enjoy a guided tour of this legendary monument, one of the most enduring symbols of love
- Delhi – Discover the highlights of India’s capital including Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb and the Rajpath
- Amber Fort – Explore this famous fortress with a guided tour and enjoy views over the beautiful Maota Lake
- Fatehpur Sikri – Walk around the ghostly city which was abandoned more than 400 years ago
- Agra Fort – Admire the impressive but lesser known fortress and explore behind its fortified walls
- Jaipur – Visit the highlights of the Pink City on our tour including the beautiful City Palace and Jantar Mantar space observatory
- Show more
Combine a tour of the famous Golden Triangle with the exuberant festivities of Holi - India’s most dazzling celebration, when streets throughout the country are transformed into a kaleidoscope of colour.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Old Delhi
Day: 3 Agra
Day: 4 Karauli
Day: 5 Jaipur
Day: 6 Jaipur
Day: 7 Delhi
Day: 8 Delhi
- 7 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Breakfast daily, 2 lunches and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Karauli or Dholpur
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 4 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sights
- Holi essentials - Kurta pyjamas (they must be white), colours, water pistols etc
- Travel by jeep to beautiful Amber Fort in Jaipur
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$70-80pp, paid in local currency
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Holi, Festival of Colour - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 November 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 November 2023, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Holi, Festival of Colour - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Holi, Festival of Colour - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.
How to plan an Asia tour?
Asia is a relatively large continent, so there are a wide variety of destinations to explore. Therefore, if you are planning a multi-country trip to Asia, the first thing you need to prepare is the list of countries you are interested in along with your starting and ending points. You would also need to decide on the best time for your trip depending on seasonal variations that affect each country.
After finalizing when and where to travel in Asia, you should make arrangements for all the necessary travel documents. These would include visas, insurances, Covid-19 test reports, vaccine cards, and so on.