- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Holi – join the celebrations at the Festival of Colour and throw powdered colour bombs in the streets prepare to get messy!
- The Taj Mahal – enjoy a guided tour of this legendary monument, one of the most enduring symbols of love
- Delhi – discover the highlights of India’s capital including Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb and the Rajpath
- Amber Fort – explore this famous fortress with a guided tour and enjoy views over the beautiful Maota Lake
Join the locals and celebrate the festivities of Holi which brings thousands of people out onto the streets in a dazzling display of colour and good cheer. Explore the famous Taj Mahal, the stunning 16th century Amber Fort and experience the highlights of India on this 8 day tour.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Old Delhi
Day: 3 Jaipur
Day: 4 Jaipur
Day: 5 Bharatpur
Day: 6 Agra
Day: 7 Delhi
Day: 8 Delhi
- 7 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- 7 breakfasts, 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sights
- Holi essentials ie kurta pyjamas - they must be white, colours, water pistols etc
- Touring of Delhi, Jaipur, Bharatpur and Agra
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi and travel by jeep to the Amber Fort in Jaipur
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow $3 - 7 USD per day per traveller. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$70-80pp, paid in local currency
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 32 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 22 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 20 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Holi, Festival of Colour - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Holi, Festival of Colour - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.