- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- Festivals and events
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Holi – Join the celebrations at the Festival of Colour and throw powdered colour bombs in the streets PREPARE TO GET MESSY!
- The Taj Mahal – Enjoy a guided tour of this legendary monument, one of the most enduring symbols of love
- Delhi – Discover the highlights of India’s capital including Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb and the Rajpath
- Amber Fort – Explore this famous fortress with a guided tour and enjoy views over the beautiful Maota Lake
Combine a tour of the famous Golden Triangle with the exuberant festivities of Holi - India’s most dazzling celebration, when streets throughout the country are transformed into a kaleidoscope of colour.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Old Delhi
Day: 3 Jaipur
Day: 4 Jaipur
Day: 5 Bharatpur
Day: 6 Agra
Day: 7 Delhi
Day: 8 Delhi
- 7 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Breakfast daily and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Delhi, Jaipur, Bharatpur and Agra
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sights
- Holi essentials - Kurta pyjamas (they must be white), colours, water pistols etc
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi and travel by jeep to beautiful Amber Fort in Jaipur
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$70-80pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Holi, Festival of Colour - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Holi, Festival of Colour - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Holi, Festival of Colour - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.