- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Participate in Holi celebrations in Jaipur
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Delhi. Discover its highlights
- Visit the Taj Mahal as well as the Agra Fort
- Explore Jaipur during a sightseeing tour. See its forts and palaces
Explore Mughal-era architectural wonders, including Unesco World Heritage sites, in Agra. In Rajasthan, admire the magnificent royal palaces of Jaipur. Ride a rickshaw in the streets of Old Delhi and go for an elephant ride in Jaipur.
The highlight of this tour is Holi, India’s popular festival of colours. Be part of an exclusive, private Holi celebration at a heritage property in Jaipur accompanied with a colourful riot of organic colours, Rajasthani music and dance as well as special Holi delicacies. We will drive you back to the airport in Delhi for you flight home after the tour is over.
I can recommend them completely with, in particular, special mentions for Jugmohan in quotations, Deepak in operations, Ritu who monitored our progress plus drivers Deepak and Emon. Maybe again someday!! Geoff & Pat Nicholls, Solihull. U.K.”
From the road from New Delhi to Agra , Jaipur and back, the driver who drove carefully and calmly, the car with air conditioning and bottled mineral water.
The guide was excellent. I received a lot of information about Taj Mahal and Agra in general. I didn't have to wait in line to visit anything.
The lunch at Marriott was also great.
I couldn't have higher expectations than what was offered to me.”
Day 1: 07 March 2020 – Delhi arrival
Day 2: 08 March 2020 – Delhi to Jaipur (260 km/6 hours)
Day 3: 09 March 2020 – Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 4: 10 March 2020 – Jaipur Holi celebrations
Day 5: 11 March 2020 – Jaipur to Agra (260 km/6 hours)
Day 6: 12 March 2020 – Agra sightseeing tour
Day 7: 13 March 2020 – Agra to Delhi (220 km/4 hours)
Day 8: 14 March 2020 – Delhi sightseeing tour & departure
- Meals: 7 breakfast and 1 lunch
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels or similar
- Pickup and drop-off. All transport and sightseeing carried out in an air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- An English-speaking local guide in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Included activities: Rickshaw ride in Delhi and elephant ride in Jaipur
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All applicable taxes
- International & domestic airfare
- India visa charges
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Any expenses that are of personal nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Meals other than those mentioned on the itinerary. All alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks
- Tipping is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to give tips to the driver / guide if they like their service
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. Please note that the Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.