- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Participate in Holi celebrations in Jaipur
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Delhi. Discover its highlights
- Visit the Taj Mahal as well as the Agra Fort
- Explore Jaipur during a sightseeing tour. See its forts and palaces
Explore Mughal-era architectural wonders, including Unesco World Heritage sites, in Agra. In Rajasthan, admire the magnificent royal palaces of Jaipur. Ride a rickshaw in the streets of Old Delhi and go for an elephant ride in Jaipur.
The highlight of this tour is Holi, India’s popular festival of colours. Be part of an exclusive, private Holi celebration at a heritage property in Jaipur accompanied with a colourful riot of organic colours, Rajasthani music and dance as well as special Holi delicacies. We will drive you back to the airport in Delhi for you flight home after the tour is over.
From the time I started the research and the planning Apurva and Manish have been absolutely phenomenal to say the least. They custom designed a trip of 14 days which included the Golden Triangle with Jodhpur and Udaipur. The driver's, hotels, tour guides and all excursions and transportation arrangements were awesome. Nothing is too much to ask and they bend over backwards to accommodate any requests !
My sister was in awe of everything and she even had an emotional spiritual experience at sun-rise at the Taj Mahal. This has really been such a memorable trip that she will always remember for the rest of her life ! Well done GeTS Holidays for your wonderful contribution to make this dream come true ! You truly live up to your promises and I wish you many years of making travel dreams happen !”
We met our driver (PK) and the Getsholidays rep at our New Delhi Hotel, confirmed details of our itinerary and then set off. Our driver was great, the car very comfortable and the tours all worthwhile. Some of the drives were longer than expected but with significant road works happening, this is unavoidable.
The hotels selected by Getsholidays matched our 3 star expectations and at the Jungle Retreat, Rathenbore..exceeded our expectations. Gets staff were in touch with us intermittently throughout the tour to check everything was going ok. Monte, at Rathenbore, ensured we know the arrangements for the 2 Tiger Surfaris we were booked on. We recommend you give Delhi a couple of days either before or after your tour. It is worth a closer look.
On the whole the tour was great and met our needs in a short timeline. Our subsequent comparing of online costs to do the same tour reinforced to us that it was about right for a 7 day tour with car and driver. Getsholidays certainly presented as professional and supportive tour company with effective local contacts. Definitely worth considering.”
Day 1: 07 March 2020 – Delhi arrival
Day 2: 08 March 2020 – Delhi to Jaipur (260 km/6 hours)
Day 3: 09 March 2020 – Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 4: 10 March 2020 – Jaipur Holi celebrations
Day 5: 11 March 2020 – Jaipur to Agra (260 km/6 hours)
Day 6: 12 March 2020 – Agra sightseeing tour
Day 7: 13 March 2020 – Agra to Delhi (220 km/4 hours)
Day 8: 14 March 2020 – Delhi sightseeing tour & departure
- Meals: 7 breakfast and 1 lunch
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels or similar
- Pickup and drop-off. All transport and sightseeing carried out in an air-conditioned vehicle with an English-speaking driver
- An English-speaking local guide in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Included activities: Rickshaw ride in Delhi and elephant ride in Jaipur
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All applicable taxes
- International & domestic airfare
- India visa charges
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Any expenses that are of personal nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Meals other than those mentioned on the itinerary. All alcoholic/non-alcoholic drinks
- Tipping is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to give tips to the driver / guide if they like their service
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationWe can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. Please note that the Taj Mahal remains closed on Fridays COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.