- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the beautiful Christ Church in Shimla
- Explore Dharamsha, where the Dalai Lama resides
- Visit the Golden Temple and witness the Palki Sahib ceremony
- Take a trip to Manali, a popular hill station
Starting from Delhi, where we will pick you up at the airport on arrival, this tour will take you to Shimla, the summer capital of the British in India, Kullu and Manali regions, before heading for Dharamashala, where the Dalai Lama resides. From there you will travel to Amritsar, the seat of Sikhism and home to the spectacular Golden Temple, Sikhism's holiest shrine.
Explore picturesque hill stations, see emerald lakes and snow-capped mountains and journey through the barren beauty of the India's upper Himalayas. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments mentioned is not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Warm Greetings from Dubai!
I apologize for the delay in giving the feedback for the wonderful Punjab & Himachal Tour which we had during the month of March-April.
I am extremely happy with my experience and have recommended your tour to many of my friends.
Thank you to all your team member and a wonderful driver for our pleasant memories.”
The staff at GeTSHolidays Vaseem and Ritu were in contact with us everyday to make sure everything was going well. I used an Indian SIM card so I had a local number to keep in touch with them. Getting a SIM card in India is a challenge but well worth it. Amritsar was great.
The people were very nice. Dont miss the kitchens at the Golden Temple. We went to the flag lowering ceremony at the border with Pakistan. We had seen it over 30 years ago from the Pakistan side and could not believe how many people go there now. We love India.”
Sorry for the delay...just got busy with the life's routine work.
Regarding our trip to Delhi-Dharamshala First of all let me thank you & your team for all the coordination. A big THANKS to Sandeep who first suggested these destinations when me & my wife were confused where to go as there are so many places in India.
Gets Holidays - Thank you so much for the wonderful time and memory. My wife & I had a wonderful vacation and indeed a very memorable one. The Dharmsala Delhosie route was well chosen - from pick to drop at the airport- perfectly organized, the car was in very good shape and we had a very good and safe driver, friendly, very kind, patient and thoughtful too! Again, we had a lot of fun and memorable memories to cherish.
We enjoyed every single thing that was organised by you and your Team, we had a fantastic time and enjoyed every minute of our holiday and will cherish the memories forever. I would like to thank Deepak & Ritu for giving us the relevant information, you were very professional. It was our favourite trip of a life time. All in all, we couldn't have expected more. Personal attention and responsiveness by Ritu during the trip was awesome.
Well done Gets Holidays.....Cheers & hope to see you soon.”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi – Shimla
Day 3: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
Day 4: Shimla – Kullu – Manali
Day 5: Manali
Day 6: Manali – Dharamshala
Day 7: Dharamshala sightseeing tour
Day 8: Dharamshala – Amritsar
Day 9: Amritsar sightseeing tour
Day 10: Amritsar departure
- 9 breakfasts
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels or similar
- An English-speaking local guide in Amritsar only. There will be an English-speaking driver for the rest of the tour
- Pickup and drop-off. All transfers and sightseeing by an air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes including GST
- Airfare (international & domestic)
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.