- duration 10 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the beautiful Christ Church in Shimla
- Explore Dharamsha, where the Dalai Lama resides
- Visit the Golden Temple and witness the Palki Sahib ceremony
- Take a trip to Manali, a popular hill station
Starting from Delhi, where we will pick you up at the airport on arrival, this tour will take you to Shimla, the summer capital of the British in India, Kullu and Manali regions, before heading for Dharamashala, where the Dalai Lama resides. From there you will travel to Amritsar, the seat of Sikhism and home to the spectacular Golden Temple, Sikhism's holiest shrine.
Explore picturesque hill stations, see emerald lakes and snow-capped mountains and journey through the barren beauty of the India's upper Himalayas. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments mentioned is not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Warm Greetings from Dubai!
I apologize for the delay in giving the feedback for the wonderful Punjab & Himachal Tour which we had during the month of March-April.
I am extremely happy with my experience and have recommended your tour to many of my friends.
Thank you to all your team member and a wonderful driver for our pleasant memories.”
The staff at GeTSHolidays Vaseem and Ritu were in contact with us everyday to make sure everything was going well. I used an Indian SIM card so I had a local number to keep in touch with them. Getting a SIM card in India is a challenge but well worth it. Amritsar was great.
The people were very nice. Don’t miss the kitchens at the Golden Temple. We went to the flag lowering ceremony at the border with Pakistan. We had seen it over 30 years ago from the Pakistan side and could not believe how many people go there now. We love India.”
Sorry for the delay...just got busy with the life's routine work.
Regarding our trip to Delhi-Dharamshala First of all let me thank you & your team for all the coordination. A big THANKS to Sandeep who first suggested these destinations when me & my wife were confused where to go as there are so many places in India.
Gets Holidays - Thank you so much for the wonderful time and memory. My wife & I had a wonderful vacation and indeed a very memorable one. The Dharmsala Delhosie route was well chosen - from pick to drop at the airport- perfectly organized, the car was in very good shape and we had a very good and safe driver, friendly, very kind, patient and thoughtful too! Again, we had a lot of fun and memorable memories to cherish.
We enjoyed every single thing that was organised by you and your Team, we had a fantastic time and enjoyed every minute of our holiday and will cherish the memories forever. I would like to thank Deepak & Ritu for giving us the relevant information, you were very professional. It was our favourite trip of a life time. All in all, we couldn't have expected more. Personal attention and responsiveness by Ritu during the trip was awesome.
Well done Gets Holidays.....Cheers & hope to see you soon.”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi – Shimla
Day 3: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
Day 4: Shimla – Kullu – Manali
Day 5: Manali
Day 6: Manali – Dharamshala
Day 7: Dharamshala sightseeing tour
Day 8: Dharamshala – Amritsar
Day 9: Amritsar sightseeing tour
Day 10: Amritsar departure
- 9 breakfasts
- Accommodation in 3-star hotels or similar
- An English-speaking local guide in Amritsar only. There will be an English-speaking driver for the rest of the tour
- Pickup and drop-off. All transfers and sightseeing by an air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes including GST
- Airfare (international & domestic)
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- Save +US$ 22 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The mentioned prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 to 10 January 2020 We can book 4 and 5star hotels for you at an additional cost