- duration 16 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Agra – enjoy a tour of Agra Fort and the legendary Taj Mahal which remains an extravagant monument dedicated to love
- Kathmandu – discover the highlights of Nepal’s capital city including Durbar Square and the Bodhnath
- Delhi – ride on a rickshaw through Chandni Chowk bazaar and tour the highlights of Old and New Delhi
- Chitwan National Park – explore the biodiverse park and look out for rare species including tigers, elephants, rhinos and crocodiles
After seeing India's famed Golden Triangle, discover the British Raj architecture in Luckynow and holy Varanasi before flying to Nepal to go in search of wildlife in Chitwan National Park and explore colourful Kathmandu.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Old Delhi
Day: 3-4 Jaipur
Day: 5 Abhaneri Stepwells & Rural India
Day: 6 Agra Fort & the Taj Mahal
Day: 7 Orchha
Day: 8 Temples of Khajuraho
Day: 9 Fly to Varanasi
Day: 10 Boat Ride on the Ganges
Day: 11 Journey to Kathmandu
Day: 12 Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day: 13-14 Chitwan National Park
Day: 15 Kathmandu
Day: 16 Kathmandu
- 15 nights - 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- 15 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 16
- Economy class flights: Varanasi to Delhi and Delhi to Kathmandu
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private vehicles
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- Touring of Delhi, Jaipur, Chand Baori Step Well, Agra, Lucknow, Varanasi, Chitwan National Park and Kathmandu
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Travel by jeep to the Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Bicycle rickshaw ride in Keoladeo Ghana National Park
- Sunrise boat cruise on the holy Ganges - Varanasi
- Morning and afternoon jungle activities in Chitwan NP - jeep safaris, nature walks, canoeing and bird watching
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guides in India and Nepal. We recommend you allow $3 - 7 USD per day per traveller. Tipping your tour guides is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$135-150pp, paid in local currency
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 210 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 139 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 16 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highway to Himalayas - 16 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highway to Himalayas - 16 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.