- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ranthambore Search for Bengal tigers in India's most famous national park
- Chambal Take a river safari to look for gharial and soft shell turtles
- Bateshwar Explore 40 Hindu temples that line the banks of the River Chambal
- Varanasi Float on the River Ganges and watch pilgrims bathe at holy 'Benares'
This trip is North India at its best. Going beyond the \ Golden Triangle\ we search for Bengal Tigers in Ranthambore, take a boat trip down the Chambal River in search of endangered Gharial crocodiles and witness the spiritual evening aarti ceremony in Varanasi. Ranthambore National Park - Search for Bengal tigers and other wildlife in India's most iconic national park Bateshwar - Explore 40 Hindu temples that line the banks of the River Chambal Golden Triangle - Discover Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, North India's historical hub
I'm looking forward to my next trip!”
Day 1 : Join tour in Delhi; city tour of New Delhi
Day 2 : Walk through Old Delhi's narrow lanes and explore the Jama Masjid mosque before travelling to Jaipur
Day 3 : Discover Jaipur's hilltop Amber Fort, City Palace and Palace of the Winds
Day 4 : Free morning to walk around Jaipur's markets before travelling to Pushkar
Day 5 : Ride a camel and watch the sunset from Savitri Temple
Day 6 : Take a jeep safari in Ranthambore National Park
Day 7 : Search for tigers before travelling to the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri en route to Agra
Day 8 : Watch the sunrise over the Taj Mahal and visit Agra Fort and the Baby Taj
Day 9 : Drive to Chambal Sanctuary, take an afternoon nature walk
Day 10 : Search for soft shell turtles and explore the temples at Bateshwar
Day 11 : Free time to relax at Chambal before an overnight train to Varanasi
Day 12 : Explore Varanasi on a walking tour and watch the evening ceremony on the river banks
Day 13 : Visit ancient Buddhist temples at Sarnath. Take a train to Delhi
Day 14 : Free time to explore Delhi
Day 15 : Trip ends in Delhi
- 14 Breakfast, 3 Dinner
- 4 nights premium hotel
- 3 nights simple hotel
- 3 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights comfortable lodge
- 2 nights simple overnight train
- Bus, 4WD, Boat, Rickshaw, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Driver(s), Local Guide(s), Naturalist(s)
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Northern India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 98 today.
- Save US$ 65+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Northern India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 186 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 26 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Northern India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Northern India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.