- Desert safaris
- Art and architecture
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Ranthambore Search for Bengal tigers in India's most famous national park
- Chambal Take a river safari to look for gharial and soft shell turtles
- Bateshwar Explore 40 Hindu temples that line the banks of the River Chambal
- Varanasi Float on the River Ganges and watch pilgrims bathe at holy 'Benares'
This trip is North India at its best. Going beyond the \ Golden Triangle\ we search for Bengal Tigers in Ranthambore, take a boat trip down the Chambal River in search of endangered Gharial crocodiles and witness the spiritual evening aarti ceremony in Varanasi. Ranthambore National Park - Search for Bengal tigers and other wildlife in India's most iconic national park Bateshwar - Explore 40 Hindu temples that line the banks of the River Chambal Golden Triangle - Discover Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, North India's historical hub
Day 1 : Join tour in Delhi; city tour of New Delhi
Day 2 : Walk through Old Delhi's narrow lanes and explore the Jama Masjid mosque before travelling to Jaipur
Day 3 : Discover Jaipur's hilltop Amber Fort, City Palace and Palace of the Winds
Day 4 : Free morning to walk around Jaipur's markets before travelling to Pushkar
Day 5 : Ride a camel and watch the sunset from Savitri Temple
Day 6 : Take a jeep safari in Ranthambore National Park
Day 7 : Search for tigers before travelling to the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri en route to Agra
Day 8 : Watch the sunrise over the Taj Mahal and visit Agra Fort and the Baby Taj
Day 9 : Drive to Chambal Sanctuary, take an afternoon nature walk
Day 10 : Search for soft shell turtles and explore the temples at Bateshwar
Day 11 : Free time to relax at Chambal before an overnight train to Varanasi
Day 12 : Explore Varanasi on a walking tour and watch the evening ceremony on the river banks
Day 13 : Visit ancient Buddhist temples at Sarnath. Take a train to Delhi
Day 14 : Free time to explore Delhi
Day 15 : Trip ends in Delhi
- 14 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
- Hotel Jivitesh (2 nights)
- Mandawa Haveli (2 nights)
- Hotel Master Paradise (2 nights)
- Raj Palace Resort (1 night)
- Hotel Amar (2 nights)
- Chambal Safari Lodge (2 nights)
- Overnight train from Agra to Varanasi (1 night)
- Hotel New Temple's Town (1 night)
- Overnight Train from Varanasi to Delhi (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Northern India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 101 today.
- Earn US$ 67+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Northern India tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 December 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Northern India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Northern India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.