- Discover the mystery and grandeur of North India
- Visit Taj Mahal, the monument of love, one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Explore Indian history and mythology in the lands of Khajuraho
- Experience life of the royals by visiting ancient forts and palaces
While Jhansi is known for its timeless forts, a place like Khajuraho is famous for its temples of Lord Vishnu, Lord Shiva and of the Jain tirthankaras. The intricately carved sculptures on the wall and the ornately decorated structures still tell the tales of kings, riches, grandeur and tragedies of this land. Many of these structures are declared world heritage sites.
You also get to visit Rishikesh and Haridwar as a part of this tour. Haridwar is one of the most popular pilgrimage cities in India and best place to know about Hindu culture. Millions of people visit this city every year. Known for its ashrams and temples, Haridwar is also one of the four cities where the world famous Kumbh Mela is organized.
On the other hand, Rishikesh is a perfect destination for those looking to delve into their spiritual side amid the peaceful surroundings. Known for its yoga retreats, meditation ashrams and ayurveda, Rishikesh offers the complete experience by combining the best of peace to the best of adventure activities such as rafting, camping and bungee jumping.
Please refer to the itinerary for a detailed description of the tour.
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi - Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
Day 6: Agra - Jhansi - Khajuraho
Day 7: Khajuraho
Day 8: Khajuraho - Jhansi - Delhi (By Train)
Day 9: Delhi - Haridwar (By Train) - Rishikesh
Day 10: Rishikesh
Day 11: Rishikesh - Haridwar - Delhi (By train)
Day 12: Departure from Delhi
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast in hotel
- All transfers and sightseeing by private Private AC Car
- Train Ticket Ac Chair Car Agra-Jhansi-Delhi / Delhi-Haridwar-Delhi
- Professional English speaking tour guide.
- All fuel, parking, toll, state taxes & driver allowances
- Any meals, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to monuments, camera fees, etc
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.