- duration 20 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: Get to know your travelling companions during your delightful Welcome Dinner.
- Jaisalmer: As the sun sets over the Kanoi Sand Dunes, be entranced by the traditional musicians welcoming you to this magical evening. Under the stars, a traditional feast is prepared for you in a truly unique environment.
- Ranakpur: Learn the kitchen secrets of the chef of one of Ranakpur's finest hotels in our cooking demonstration of local specialities and lunch.
- Udaipur: Showcasing the best of Indian cuisine, your delicious Celebration Dinner is set in the perfect environment to toast your time in India.
Multihued cities, palaces, temples and forts give way to the lush Kerala coast on this escorted journey. Drifting through the peaceful tropical backwaters of Vaikom village on your deluxe houseboat contrasts with time spent in the megacity of Mumbai. Throughout your vacation, enjoy the exemplary service, opulent hotels and unrivalled care provided by Luxury Gold.
Day 1: Delhi, a Rich Melting Pot of Old and New.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing.
Day 3: Agra and the views of the Taj Mahal.
Day 4: Sunrise at the Taj and Jaipur, the Pink City.
Day 5: Jaipur Sightseeing.
Day 6: Bikaner, Camel Country with a Royal Aura.
Day 7: The Sun City, Jaisalmer.
Day 8: Jaisalmer Sightseeing.
Day 9: The Blue City of Jodhpur.
Day 10: Explore Mehrangarh Fort.
Day 11: Udaipur, Venice of the East.
Day 12: Udaipur Sightseeing.
Day 13: Fly to Kochi via Mumbai.
Day 14: Kochi sightseeing, cooking school and Kathakali.
Day 15: Kumarakom.
Day 16: Kumarakom and Vaikom Village.
Day 17: Kumarakom and the Alleppey Backwaters.
Day 18: Magical Mumbai.
Day 19: Mumbai Sightseeing.
Day 20: Depart Mumbai.
- At every hotel, you'll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates, when flights are included within the itinerary and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold. Transfers to train stations or alternate hotels, in the same start or end city of the itinerary, may be requested but are not guaranteed.
- Luxury Gold is proud to offer various modes of transportation, from luxury coach to included flight to safari jeep and more, so that you always travel in comfort and experience your journey and destination in the best possible and most appropriate way.
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas. See booking conditions for exemptions.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary, available on departures with 15 or more guests.
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Mumbai are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Grand India tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Luxury Gold. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 339 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Grand India tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand India tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.