- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Samode: Enjoy an unforgettable lunch in the historic palace of this rustic village at the foot of the Sierra de Aravali
- Jaipur: Discover the romantic 'Pink City', visiting the Amber Fort and City Palace amongst other places
- Fatehpur Sikri: The 'ghost town' of the Mughals seems paralyzed in time, abandoned five centuries ago
- Agra: Visit the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, two marble monuments that are more than simple works of art
Discover the most famous monuments of India during eleven impressive days exploring this mystical cradle of an ancient civilization. See with your own eyes the glory of the iconic yesteryear, giving off a sense of nostalgia and nevertheless of belonging. Delhi has the influence of Moghul and British architecture, whereas Jaipur is known for being India’s first planned city. On the other hand, Agra, once the heart of the Moghul Empire, boasts the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal, which adorns the banks of the Yamuna River. This route brings together the best this fascinating country has to offer: history, heritage, culture, and exoticism.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur (255 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (235 Km – 7 Hrs)
Day 6: Agra
Day 7: Agra – Jhansi (3 Hrs, By Train; Included) /orchha – Khajuraho (185 Km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 8: Khajuraho - Allahabad (270 Km - 6 Hrs)
Day 9: Allahabad - Varanasi (150 Km - 4 Hrs)
Day 10: Varanasi
Day 11: Varanasi - Delhi (1.5 Hrs, By Flight; Not Included)
- 10 nights' accommodation
- 10 Breakfasts + 1 Lunch at Samode
- ***Half Board supplement upon additional cost as an optional extra: 10 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 10 Dinners
- ***Full Board supplement upon additional cost as an optional extra: 10 Breakfasts, 10 Lunches, and 10 Dinners
- All monuments and parks as indicated: full sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi (Day 2); entrance and lunch at Samode Palace (Day 3); entrance and jeep ride at Amber Fort, city tour of Jaipur (City Palace, Jantar Mantar Observatory in Jaipur; Day 4); visit of Fatehpur Sikri (Day 5); Taj Mahal and Agra Fort (Day 6); sightseeing tour of city Orchha (Day 7); city tour of Khajuraho (Day 8); temple of Mother India in Varanasi, Aarti Ceremony (Day 9); boat ride on Ganges (Day 10)
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Inbound/outbound airport transfers
- Train fare in CC (seating) class for Agra Jhansi sector
- Operated with accompanied English or Spanish speaking guide from day 1 to 6
- Operated with English or Spanish speaking local guides during the activities in Orchha (Day 7), Khajuraho (Day 8), Allahabad (Day 9) & Varanasi (Day 10)
- Meet & Greet on day 1
- Porterage only in the airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary
- International nor domestic flights
- Return flight on day 11 from Varanasi to Delhi is not included
- Any airfare or airport taxes, supplements for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides and hotel staff
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle With Varanasi & Khajuraho, 11 Days Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle With Varanasi & Khajuraho, 11 Days Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle With Varanasi & Khajuraho, 11 Days Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.