- See the Taj Mahal, India's most famous icon, during sun rise
- Wildlife safari inside Ranthambore National Park, a famous tiger reserve in India
- Explore the historical and cultural attractions of Jaipur, also known as the Pink City
- Take a trip of Golden Triangle (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur)
The Golden Triangle comprises the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, where travelers will get to see India’s most-visited attractions, as well as learn a lot about the country’s diverse culture and rich history.
This tour also includes a jeep safari in Ranthambore National Park, a major wildlife tourist attraction and one of the tiger reserves of India.
In this week-long tour, you will be seeing Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Amber Fort, Maharaja's City Palace, Observatory (Jantar Mantar), Jal Mahal (Water Palace), Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), the Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, and more.
Day 1: New Delhi Arrival/City Tour
Day 2: Delhi/City Tour - Agra (210 km)
Day 3: Agra City Tour - Ranthambore (280 km)
Day 4: Ranthambore Tiger Safari
Day 5: Ranthambore - Jaipur (155 km)
Day 6: Jaipur Full-day Sightseeing Tour
Day 7: Jaipur - Delhi (270 km)
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- Sightseeing by private air conditioned car
- Hotel accommodation for 6 nights on twin sharing
- 02 Jeep Safari at Ranthambore Sharing
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Pickup and drop back to hotel / airport in New Delhi.
- English speaking approved guide
- Private uniformed driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Monument entrance fee
- Camera fees at monuments
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Insurance and Medical care
- personal Expenses like phone calls,table drinks etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.