- duration 10 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, Rajghat & Humayun Tomb in Delhi
- Visit Ranthambore National Park. Enjoy a jeep safari trip
- Attend the spectacular Ganga aarti ceremony in Varanasi
- Discover Jaipur during a sightseeing tour. Go for an elephant ride in Amer Fort
Starting with a sightseeing tour of Delhi, the modern-day capital of India, this tour will take you to Agra, home to the Taj Mahal, followed by Ranthambore and Jaipur. You will then travel to Varanasi, the most important site of pilgrimage for the Hindus that is also the final destination of this tour.
Along with sightseeing, we have also included a number of activities like a rickshaw ride in the streets of Old Delhi, wildlife safari trip in Ranthambore, elephant ride in Amer Fort in Jaipur and an evening Ganga aarti as well as boat ride in Varanasi to make sure that you make the most of your stay in India.
Stay in three-star hotels during this tour and go out on sightseeing trips in private vehicles accompanied by a professional, English-speaking driver. Please note that domestic flight tickets and entrance to the monuments, sites mentioned on the itinerary are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Gets catered for any of our special requests, and often rang to make sure all was going to plan.”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra - Ranthambore National Park
Day 5: Ranthambore National Park wildlife safari
Day 6: Ranthambore – Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 8: Jaipur – Varanasi (by flight)
Day 9: Varanasi sightseeing tour
Day 10: Varanasi - Delhi (by flight) & departure
- 9 breakfasts
- Twin-share accommodation in a basic-category room in three-star hotels
- Local, English-speaking tour guides in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Varanasi
- Pickup and drop off on the first and the last day of the tour
- All land transfers and sightseeing tours in an air-conditioned vehicle by an English speaking driver
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Shared jeep safaris in Ranthambore
- Boat ride in Varanasi
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes including GST.
- Airfare (international & domestic) including the Jaipur - Varanasi and Varanasi - Delhi flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers.
- Save +US$ 28 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The mentioned prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 10 January 2020 Agra Hotels will not be operational between 06 09 January 2020 due to a medical conference We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels.