- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- National parks
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Red Fort, Rajghat & Humayun Tomb in Delhi
- Visit Ranthambore National Park. Enjoy a jeep safari trip
- Attend the spectacular Ganga aarti ceremony in Varanasi
- Discover Jaipur during a sightseeing tour. Go for an elephant ride in Amer Fort
Starting with a sightseeing tour of Delhi, the modern-day capital of India, this tour will take you to Agra, home to the Taj Mahal, followed by Ranthambore and Jaipur. You will then travel to Varanasi, the most important site of pilgrimage for the Hindus that is also the final destination of this tour.
Along with sightseeing, we have also included a number of activities like a rickshaw ride in the streets of Old Delhi, wildlife safari trip in Ranthambore, elephant ride in Amer Fort in Jaipur and an evening Ganga aarti as well as boat ride in Varanasi to make sure that you make the most of your stay in India.
Stay in three-star hotels during this tour and go out on sightseeing trips in private vehicles accompanied by a professional, English-speaking driver. Please note that domestic flight tickets and entrance to the monuments, sites mentioned on the itinerary are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Gets catered for any of our special requests, and often rang to make sure all was going to plan.”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra - Ranthambore National Park
Day 5: Ranthambore National Park wildlife safari
Day 6: Ranthambore – Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 8: Jaipur – Varanasi (by flight)
Day 9: Varanasi sightseeing tour
Day 10: Varanasi - Delhi (by flight) & departure
- 9 breakfasts
- Twin-share accommodation in a basic-category room in three-star hotels
- Local, English-speaking tour guides in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Varanasi
- Pickup and drop off on the first and the last day of the tour
- All land transfers and sightseeing tours in an air-conditioned vehicle by an English speaking driver
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Shared jeep safaris in Ranthambore
- Boat ride in Varanasi
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes including GST.
- Airfare (international & domestic) including the Jaipur - Varanasi and Varanasi - Delhi flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.