- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- City sightseeing
- National parks
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Ride rickshaw in Delhi and an elephant in Jaipur
- Explore Ranthambore National Park during jeep safaris
- See the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra. Visit to the 16th century Fatehpur Sikri
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Delhi
Starting with a sightseeing tour of Delhi, this trip will take you to Agra, home to the Taj Mahal, and Jaipur, known for its numerous palaces with stunning architecture that were built by the Rajputs. Also included is a visit to Ranthambore National Park, where you will get the chance to see a variety of wildlife during two shared jeep safari drives.
Enjoy accommodation in three-star hotels and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied by a professional, English-speaking driver. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments is not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
We had a very good holiday. The organisation was smooth and very efficient. Your representatives were always there to greet us and make sure everything was OK. We felt the rep at Ranthambore was rather "pushy" but otherwise they were very helpful. We would particularly like to commend and recommend our driver who was excellent and extremely helpful. Our whole programme was well organised and allowed us to see everything we wanted.
We would happily recommend Getsholidays .
We met our driver (PK) and the Getsholidays rep at our New Delhi Hotel, confirmed details of our itinerary and then set off. Our driver was great, the car very comfortable and the tours all worthwhile. Some of the drives were longer than expected but with significant road works happening, this is unavoidable.
The hotels selected by Getsholidays matched our 3 star expectations and at the Jungle Retreat, Rathenbore..exceeded our expectations. Gets staff were in touch with us intermittently throughout the tour to check everything was going ok. Monte, at Rathenbore, ensured we know the arrangements for the 2 Tiger Surfaris we were booked on. We recommend you give Delhi a couple of days either before or after your tour. It is worth a closer look.
On the whole the tour was great and met our needs in a short timeline. Our subsequent comparing of online costs to do the same tour reinforced to us that it was about right for a 7 day tour with car and driver. Getsholidays certainly presented as professional and supportive tour company with effective local contacts. Definitely worth considering.”
Thank you very much for your email. I would like to say thank you very much, to you and your colleagues for organising such an amazing trip. The hotels, and itinerary chosen was great. We was very impressed with the hotels, and the places that we got to visit. Our favorite hotel was in Ranthambore, the Abhyaran. The experience we had there was fantastic. The staff were very professional and friendly. They made our stay very memorable.
We had a fantastic time. The booking process and customer service before we left was great. During our trip the customer service was fantastic. Our driver Ravi was very nice. He made us feel very safe, and welcome. We really enjoyed having him with us throughout the week.
It was nice to met all the GeTs representatives at each part of the tour. This made us feel very welcome, and assured us that if we needed any help there would be someone available.
We was very impressed with every tour guide we met. Their English was very good, and the knowledge that they shared with us was brilliant.
Overall the trip was great, and there is nothing bad to say, everything was perfect from beginning to end.
We are very happy, and will be very pleased to recommend your company.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Ranthambore National Park
Day 5: Ranthambore wildlife safari
Day 6: Ranthambore – Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 8: Jaipur – Delhi & departure
- Meals: 7 breakfast & 1 lunch
- 7 nights’ accommodation as per the itinerary in 3-star hotels or similar
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. All vehicle transfers & sightseeing tours in air-conditioned cars
- English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and a naturalist tour guide during wildlife safaris
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
- Food Tour in Delhi
- Elephant ride in Amber Fort
- Astrology session in Jaipur
- Turban-tying session in Jaipur
- 2 shared jeep safaris in Ranthambore
- All taxes
- Airfare (both international and domestic)
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone, laundry, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.