- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Jaipur: Admire the ancient town planning system of Vastushastra and visit the Amber fort. The thriving bazaars abound with rich traditional textiles, handicrafts and exquisite gemstones
- Agra: Agra, for many, is synonymous with the Taj, which hints at the city’s rich history as the seat of power of the Mughals
- Fatehpur Sikri: a magnificent complex of monuments and temples, all uniformed in red stone architecture, includes one of the largest mosques in India, the Jama Masjid
- Khajuraho: known for its ornate temples that are spectacular pieces of human imagination, artistic creativity, magnificent architectural work and deriving spiritual peace through eroticism.
Join this 11-day tour and get an insight into the diversity of the complex Indian history. Stroll down the bustling streets of Delhi, and unveil the contrast of Old and New corners of this blooming metropolis. Admire the prideful standing Qutab Minar and get seduced by the reddish architecture of the Pink City –Jaipur. Safari game in the natural reserve of Ranthambhore and Bird sanctuary in Bharatpur will expose its wild beauty and the Taj Mahal in Agra will display the eternal love written in the stone. Sound and light show in Kharujaho temples will manifest you the secret myths and legends of this place and you will be showered by the Goddess blessing at the Arti Ceremony in Varanasi. This trip will fill your senses and expectations and will tender you by its remarkable charm.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi – Mandawa (275 Km – 6.5 Hrs)
Day 3: Mandawa – Jaipur (170 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur – Ranthambore (200 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 6: Ranthambore – Bharatpur (200 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 7: Bharatpur – Agra (55 Km – 1 H)
Day 8: Agra – Jhansi (3.5 Hrs. By Train; Included) / Jhansi - Khajuraho (190 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 9: Khajuraho
Day 10: Khajuraho – Varanasi (0.45 Hrs, By Flight; Not Included)
Day 11: Varanasi
- 10 nights´ accommodation
- 11 Breakfasts
- 10 Dinners
- Air-conditioned transportation on a shared basis
- Arrival transfer from Delhi International Airport to the hotel
- Departure transfer to Varanasi International airport
- Operated with an accompanied English or German-speaking guide from day 1 to day 8
- Operated with local guides only during the activities in Khajuraho (day 8,9,10), Varanasi (day 10, 11)
- All entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary: sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi (Day 2); sightseeing tour of Mandaway (Day3); jeep drive to Ambert Fort, city tour of Jaipur (Maharaja´s city palace, Armoury Museum, Jantar Mantar on day 4); Ranthambhore National Park (Day 5); safari game drive in Ranthambhore Nationa Park (Day6); Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary tour, Fatehpur Sikri , afternoon Taj Mahal visit (day 7); excursion to Orchha (Day 8); sightseeing tour of Khajuraho, sound and light show (Day 9); Arti Ceremony (day 10); boat ride over the River Ganges (Day 11)
- Meet & Greet on day 1,8, 10
- Yoga session on day 4
- Short Bicycle rickshaw ride on day 10
- Expenses of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- India Visa
- Travel and health insurance
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- The domestic flight on day 10 is not included
- Any airfares or airport taxes, supplements for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle With North India, 11 Days Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle With North India, 11 Days Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle With North India, 11 Days Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.