- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Art and architecture
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: The capital of India, bustling metropolis, the greatest gateway to the country and unique mixture of the ancient and the modern vibe.
- Jaipur: worldly known as “Pink City” as one of the most lovable destinations. Many poems and romantic scripts have been written about this city by the domestic writers to capture its beauty
- Agra: “city of Taj”, it is a mustvisit city, especially for its major and the most romantic monument of the world, the poem written in the stone – Taj Mahal
Join this 8-day tour and get an insight into the diversity of the complex Indian history. Stroll down the bustling streets of Delhi, and unveil the contrast of Old and New corners of this blooming metropolis. Admire the prideful standing Qutab Minar and get seduced by the reddish architecture of the Pink City –Jaipur. Safari game in the natural reserve of Ranthambhore and Bird sanctuary in Bharatpur will expose its wild beauty and the Taj Mahal in Agra will display the eternal love written in the stone. This trip will fill your senses and expectations and will tender you by its remarkable charm.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi – Mandawa (274 Km – 6.5 Hrs)
Day 3: Mandawa – Jaipur (170 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur – Ranthambore (196 Km – 4 Hrs)
Day 6: Ranthambore – Bharatpur (198 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 7: Bharatpur – Agra (55 Km – 1 Hrs)
Day 8: Agra – Departure Delhi (205 Km – 5 Hrs)
- 7 nights accommodation
- 7 Breakfasts
- 7 Dinners
- Air-conditioned transportation on a shared basis
- Arrival transfer from Delhi International Airport to the hotel
- Departure transfer from the hotel to Delhi international airport
- Operated with accompanied English or German-speaking guide
- All entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary: sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi (Day 2); sightseeing tour of Mandawa (Day 3); Ambert Fort visit and Maharaja's City Palace (Day 4); safari ride in Ranthambhore National Park (Day 6); Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary, Fatehpur Sikri and Taj Mahal (Day 7)
- Meet & Greet on day 1.
- Yoga session on day 4
- Short Bicycle rickshaw ride on day 4
- Safari drive at Ranthambhore National Park on day 6
- Cooking demonstration at Bharatpur on the day 6
- Bharatpur bird sanctuary visit on the day 7
- Expenses of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- India Visa
- Travel and health insurance
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Any airfares or airport taxes, supplements for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle With Mandawa & Ranthambore, 8 Days Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle With Mandawa & Ranthambore, 8 Days Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle With Mandawa & Ranthambore, 8 Days Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.