- Art and architecture
- duration 11 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- max group size 3
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: Old and New Delhi grow upon the senses as you visit the Jama Masjid, Red Fort and the grand Lutyens’s Delhi.
- Jaipur: Admire the amazing Amber Fort, visit the dazzling City Palace and behold the romantic Palace of the Winds.
- Agra: Explore architectural gems such as the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri.
- Varanasi: Explore this blindingly colorful, unrelentingly chaotic and unapologetically indiscreet city, one of the holiest places in the world.
Discover the famous Indian cities, from Delhi’s historic monuments to the beautiful pink city of Jaipur, our 11-day private trip will take you through some of the greatest man-made creations and let you learn about the country’s colourful history. Explore Agra’s pristine Taj Mahal and bask in the creations of the Mughal Empire that boast till date of their glory and grandeur. Visit Varanasi – a place every Hindu devotee wants to visit once in a lifetime. Experience the rituals performed on the Ghats (embankments) and learn about the religious practices, in this city famous for “paan” (beetle leaves).
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi - Jaipur (235 Km - 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur - Agra (250 Km - 5 Hrs)
Day 6: Agra – Lucknow (336 Km – 4.5 Hrs)
Day 7: Lucknow
Day 8: Lucknow - Varanasi (6 Hrs, By Train)
Day 9: Varanasi
Day 10: Varanasi - Delhi (1.5 Hrs, By Flight; Not Included)
Day 11: Depart Delhi
- 10 nights accommodation
- 10 Breakfasts
- Arrival private transfer from Delhi International Airport to the hotel
- Departure private transfer from the hotel to Delhi International airport
- Air-conditioned transportation on a privated basis
- Train from Lucknow to Varanasi on day 8
- Train ticket in air-conditioned chair car class (comfortable seating) for Lucknow - Varanasi sector
- Operated with an English speaking local guide in each city during sightseeing & excursion
- (The local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport)
- All monuments as indicated: sightseeing tour of Delhi on day 2; excursion to Amber Fort and Maharaja's City Palace on day 4; sightseeing tour of Agra on day 5; sightseeing tour of Lucknow (Rumi Darwaza, Imambara, Picture Gallery, Chattar Manzil & Moti Mahal) on day 7; Aarti ceremony on day 8; boat ride on river Ganges, excursion to Sarnath on day 9
- Meet & Greet at Indira Gandhi International Airport on day 1
- Cycle rickshaw ride in Old Delhi on the day 2
- Boat ride on holy river 'Ganges' in Varanasi on the day 9
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program.
- Optional excursions suggested in the itinerary.
- International, not domestic flights
- Any airfare, airport taxes, a supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable.
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff.
- Any service not listed above.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 46+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle With Lucknow And Varanasi, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle With Lucknow And Varanasi, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle With Lucknow And Varanasi, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.