- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See sunrise from Taj Mahal
- Go on a boat ride on the Ganges in Varanasi
Your next stop is Agra, the Mughal city known for the iconic Taj Mahal. Travel to Jaipur, which also know as the 'Pink City'. After Jaipur comes Orchha, a town in Madhya Pradesh, known for the Fort of Orchha, Chaturbhuj Temple and Raj Mandir.
Explore the ruins of Khajuraho, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit Kashi, or Varanasi, which is also known as "the cultural capital of India". Go on a boat ride on the holy Ganges River. Visit Sarnath, 10 kilometres away from Varanasi, where the Buddha gave his first sermon after achieving nirvana. End your trip in Delhi. For more about this tour, please read the itinerary below.
Greetings from Ghum India Ghum!!
Thank you for sharing such a lovely feedback. Its pleasure arranging your tour for Indian Golden Triangle tour package, Thank you for trusting us and everything end as per our plan. Your heart touching appreciating word keep us motivated to work hard and bring smile to all our guests. I will be happy to coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.
Hope to welcome you back soon.
Sarvjeet Sankrit (Saurav)”
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Tour Delhi & drive to Jaipur
Day 3: Jaipur tour
Day 4: Jaipur - Agra & Agra tour
Day 5: Taj Mahal visit & Agra - Orchha - Khajuraho
Day 6: Khajuraho tour
Day 7: Khajuraho to Varanasi
Day 8: Boat ride & visit to Sarnath
Day 9: Varanasi to Delhi by flight (own expense)
Day 10: Departure
- All accommodation based on twin sharing
- Professional, English-speaking tour guide in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Khajuraho & Varanasi
- Continental breakfast at your hotel everyday
- 1 bottled water per person everyday
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport pickup & drop off
- A boat ride on the Ganges
- Train tickets from Agra -Jhansi
- Meals not mentioned In the itinerary
- Entrance fees to monuments and palaces
- Porter service at hotels and airports as well as tips, insurance, laundry, liquors and wine
- All items of personal nature
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, Roadblocks, etc
- Mandatory Christmas / New Year's Eve supplementary charges to be paid by the guest to the hotel
- Save +US$ 23 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.