- Art and architecture
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: Old and New Delhi come to life during visits to the Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar and the grandiose colonial district
- Jaipur: Admire the amazing Amber Fort, visit the dazzling City Palace and see the romantic Palace of the Winds
- Agra: Behold the love poem written in stone that is the Taj Mahal and explore the city’s imposing Red Fort
The Golden Triangle with the extension to Kathmandu, is a perfect 10 day introduction tour if you have never been to the subcontinent before. The three Indian cities - Delhi, Jaipur and Agra - speak history like no other book can. See with your own eyes the glory of the iconic yesteryear, giving a sense of nostalgia and a sense of belonging. Delhi has the influence of Moghul and British architecture, whereas Jaipur is known for being India’s first planned city where Rajputana architecture shines with its parks, gardens, monuments and palaces-turned-hotels beautifully laid out. While Agra, once the heart of the Moghul Empire, boasts the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal which adorns the banks of the Yamuna River. Once the main tour is complete, you will enjoy an extension to the city of temples, Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal. Take a step back in time to discover a completely different culture, admiring local architecture, cuisine and ancient traditions.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing Tour
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur (235km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Day 5: Jaipur – Agra (250km – 6 Hrs)
Day 6: Agra – Delhi (200km – 3 Hrs)
Day 7: Delhi – Kathmandu (1.5 Hrs, By Flight; Not Included)
Day 8: Kathmandu – Pashupatinath – Boudhanath – Patan (17km – 1hrs)
Day 9: Kathmandu
Day 10: Depart Kathmandu
- 9 nights' accommodation
- 9 Breakfast
- Air-conditioned transportation for the entire trip
- Inbound Airport transfer from Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Outbound Airport transfer to Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu
- Operated with English-speaking local accompanied guide in each city for sightseeing tours
- ***German, Spanish, French and Italian- speaking guide supplement upon additional cost as an optional extra***
- None included
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport & on day 7 at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu
- Tour Manager briefing session on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks, and meals if not stated explicitly in the program
- Entrance fee to the places of interest/monuments
- Any airfare, airport taxes, a supplement for which are quoted separately (if applicable)
- The flight on day 7 from New Delhi to Kathmandu is not included
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle With Kathmandu, Supersaver (multi Country) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle With Kathmandu, Supersaver (multi Country) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle With Kathmandu, Supersaver (multi Country) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.