- duration 10 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort during a sightseeing tour of Agra
- Discover Delhi, India's capital city
- Travel to Goa. See beautiful Portugueseinspired churches and forts
- Spend your final days relaxing on a beach
The final destination on the itinerary is Goa, the beach resort town popular among foreigners. Go out on a sightseeing tour of Goa and see some of its major landmarks, including the Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral Church. Relax on its sandy beaches before it is time to head home.
Along with sightseeing, we have also included a number of activities like a rickshaw ride in the streets of Old Delhi, an elephant ride in Amer Fort to make sure that you enjoy your India stay.
Stay in 3-star hotels or similar during this tour and and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied with a professional, English-speaking driver. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary as well as domestic flight tickets are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur – Goa (by flight)
Day 7: Goa sightseeing tour
Day 8: Free day in Goa
Day 9: Free day in Goa continues
Day 10: Goa departure
- Meals: 9 breakfasts
- 9 nights’ accommodation in 3-star hotels or similar on a twin-room basis
- Services of English-speaking, local tour guide in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Goa
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. All transfers and sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly chauffeur
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Elephant ride in Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Driver allowances, toll tax & fuel charges
- All applicable taxes
- Airfare (international or domestic) including Jaipur to Goa flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- India visa fees
- Save +US$ 22 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The mentioned prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 10 January 2020. Agra Hotels will not be operational between 06 09 January 2020 due to a huge medical Conferences We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5star category hotels. Please click on the blue 'Make An Enquiry/Contact Us' button on the top right of this page.