- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort during a sightseeing tour of Agra
- Discover Delhi, India's capital city
- Travel to Goa. See beautiful Portugueseinspired churches and forts
- Spend your final days relaxing on a beach
The final destination on the itinerary is Goa, the beach resort town popular among foreigners. Go out on a sightseeing tour of Goa and see some of its major landmarks, including the Basilica of Bom Jesus and Se Cathedral Church. Relax on its sandy beaches before it is time to head home.
Along with sightseeing, we have also included a number of activities like a rickshaw ride in the streets of Old Delhi, an elephant ride in Amer Fort to make sure that you enjoy your India stay.
Stay in 3-star hotels or similar during this tour and and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied with a professional, English-speaking driver. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary as well as domestic flight tickets are not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur – Goa (by flight)
Day 7: Goa sightseeing tour
Day 8: Free day in Goa
Day 9: Free day in Goa continues
Day 10: Goa departure
- Meals: 9 breakfasts
- 9 nights’ accommodation in 3-star hotels or similar on a twin-room basis
- Services of English-speaking, local tour guide in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Goa
- Transport: Pickup and drop off. All transfers and sightseeing by private air-conditioned vehicle driven by a friendly chauffeur
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Elephant ride in Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Driver allowances, toll tax & fuel charges
- All applicable taxes
- Airfare (international or domestic) including Jaipur to Goa flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- India visa fees
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels.