- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: Old and New Delhi come to life during visits to the Jama Masjid, Qutab Minar and the grandiose colonial district
- Jaipur: Admire the amazing Amber Fort, visit the dazzling City Palace and see the romantic Palace of the Winds
- Agra: Behold the love poem written in stone that is the Taj Mahal and explore the city’s imposing Red Fort
The Golden Triangle is a classic introduction to India. If you have never been to the subcontinent before, this nine day tour is the perfect introduction. The three Indian cities - Delhi, Jaipur and Agra - speak history like no other book can. See with your own eyes the glory of the iconic yesteryear, giving a sense of nostalgia and a sense of belonging. Delhi has the influence of Moghul and British architecture, whereas Jaipur is known for being India’s first planned city where Rajputana architecture shines with its parks, gardens, monuments and palaces-turned-hotels beautifully laid out, while Agra, once the heart of the Moghul Empire, boasts the unparalleled beauty of the Taj Mahal which adorns the banks of the Yamuna River. Once the main tour is complete, enjoy an extension to the holy city of Amritsar, located near the India-Pakistan border. This city boasts beautiful architecture based around a lake, parks and an interesting cultural mix.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing Tour
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur (235km – 5.5 Hrs)
Day 4: Jaipur Sightseeing Tour
Day 5: Jaipur – Agra (250km – 6 Hrs)
Day 6: Agra – Delhi (200km – 3 Hrs)
Day 7: Delhi – Amritsar ( 7.5 Hrs, By Train)
Day 8: Amritsar Sightseeing Tour
Day 9: Amritsar – Depart Delhi (7.5 Hrs, By Train)
- 8 nights' accommodation
- 8 Breakfasts
- Inbound/Outbound transfers from/to Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Air-conditioned transportation for the entire trip
- Train tickets for Delhi-Amritsar-Delhi in chair car class (seating)
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Train Station on day 7
- English-speaking local accompanied guide in each city for sightseeing tours
- None included
- ***Entrance fee for all monuments as per program upon additional cost as an optional extra
- Meet & Greet on arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Tour Manager briefing session on day 1
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Entrance fee to the places of interest/monuments
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement (if applicable)
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Any service not listed above
- International or domestic flights
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle With Amritsar, Supersaver tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 161 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 34 days before departure. For any departures within 28 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle With Amritsar, Supersaver tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle With Amritsar, Supersaver tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.