- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Delhi, the famed Indian capital of the Mughals
- Visit Agra and see the enduring monument of love that is Taj Mahal
- Take a trip to Amritsar, the holy city of the Sikhs
- See City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal in Jaipur
The final destination on the itinerary is Amritsar, one of Sikhism's most revered sites that derives its name from Amrit Sarovar, the holy pool of water surrounding the spectacular Golden Temple. Along with sightseeing, we have also included a number of activities to make sure that you enjoy this trip. Go out on a rickshaw ride in the streets of Old Delhi and enjoy an elephant ride in Amer Fort in Jaipur.
Stay in standard 3-star hotels during this trip and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied by a professional, English-speaking driver. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments are not included in the tour price and must be paid for by the travellers themselves. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
He kept the car filled with snacks and bottled water. The guides from each city were knowledgeable, engaging and personable. They were all fluent in English, and some of them spoke French as well. Other languages are available. In addition, there was a greeter from the company at each hotel, to welcome us and make sure all was going smoothly. Every day someone from the main office called us to ask about the guide, the visit, the hotel , and wanted to know if there were any problems. There was flexibility in planning and GETS helped us make some changes in our plans as the trip progressed. It was reassuring to know that someone from the company was always available.
GETS chose beautiful and luxurious hotels in or near the cities we visited. We felt like visiting royalty. Indian hospitality is incomparable. We received turbans, little ceramic elephants, complimentary drinks and special snacks, welcome music, and special attention. The most unusual experience for us was the Damodra Desert Camp in the Thar Desert. There are ten luxury tents complete with bathroom and shower. The stay includes a camel trip in the dunes, watching the sunset in the desert accompanied by musicians playing exquisite Indian music and dancing, dinner and a show.
The matre d Mr. Nereyan saw to our every need and welcomed us as if we were entering his own home. He spoke to each guest individually and got to know them. When we left he gave us a souvenir of our stay: a beautifull little ceramic salt and pepper shaker in the form of a camel. Our itinerary included Delhi,Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Ranakpur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Mandawa and back to Delhi. Thanks to GETS we learned a lot about Rajasthan and India in general. My wife and I highly recommend GETS as the company to organize your visit.”
We enjoyed the rickshaw ride in Old Delhi and took a detour to visit the Gandhi museum. We particularly enjoyed Jaipur, the Pink City. The local music, costume, and warmth of the people were one to remember. We enjoyed every palace visit and also the elephant ride. In Agra, Taj Mahal was absolutely impressive. Also memorable was the scenic drive through the countryside after leaving Delhi and the Tech area.
We enjoyed the agenda (we visited ALL major landmarks (Delhi, Jaipur and Agra). Each day included hours of sightseeing and provided flexibility to decide plans for night time (rest, outside restaurants or other attractions). There is no way we would have been able to cover all the landmarks we visited in just 5 days IF we had taken a big group tour. We recommend a Private tour with GeTS Holiday to get the most out of your vacation to India and need the flexibility to accommodate a number of changes.
There is so much to see in India. We will always remember our trip there. What an amazing vacation!”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 5: Jaipur – Agra
Day 6: Agra – Delhi
Day 7: Delhi - Amritsar (by train)
Day 8: Amritsar sightseeing tour
Day 9: Amritsar departure
- Meals: 8 breakfast
- Accommodation in the basic category room of a 3* hotel or similar
- English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Amritsar
- Transport: Pickup and drop-off. Delhi - Amritsar train tickets (one way, AC chair car). An air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver during sightseeing tours
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes, including GST
- Airfare (international or domestic) including the Amritsar - Delhi flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Mandatory gala dinner during Christmas and New Year Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.