- duration 9 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Delhi, the famed Indian capital of the Mughals
- Visit Agra and see the enduring monument of love that is Taj Mahal
- Take a trip to Amritsar, the holy city of the Sikhs
- See City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal in Jaipur
The final destination on the itinerary is Amritsar, one of Sikhism's most revered sites that derives its name from Amrit Sarovar, the holy pool of water surrounding the spectacular Golden Temple. Along with sightseeing, we have also included a number of activities to make sure that you enjoy this trip. Go out on a rickshaw ride in the streets of Old Delhi and enjoy an elephant ride in Amer Fort in Jaipur.
Stay in standard 3-star hotels during this trip and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied by a professional, English-speaking driver. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments are not included in the tour price and must be paid for by the travellers themselves. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
I want to address my appreciation to PK bhai (Pradeep Khumar). He has been so welcoming and friendly. He got along with us all, especially my old father.
Many thanks! Can’t wait to have another holiday with you.”
Once again Gets have come top withe how it was all arranged, The hotel in Hospet, the Guide was top man who went out of his way to enplane every thing to us, and the car and driver was spot on.
We arrived in Hospet and the car and driver was there to meet us and took us straight to the hotel, it was arranged that he would meet us at 8.30 next day, as arranged he was there on time. After the short drive to Hampi we met our guide who took us on our tour, he was very informative and went into detail regarding all of the sites and temples, We continued our tour next day and I can not praise you organisation high enough for the arrangements that you made. Thank you.
We intend to you's Gets next November as we intend to come to Deli and do the Golden Tiangle,
The guides were all fluent English speakers with a wealth of information. We never were taken to additional shopping, etc. that we didn't want. We have traveled extensively in the world and the ability to have a car and driver for the entire trip is wonderful. Our driver, Kurban Ali, was especially terrific. Driving in India can be a contact sport, but Kurban was fantastic. Due to the distances and the road conditions in India we spent a lot of time with our driver. He was a wealth of information as well as very solicitous for our needs and wants.
We made many stops for off tour photo ops and contacts that you can never have with a group tour. My wife is a teacher, and one of the many highlights of our trip was Kurban taking us to a public rural school. My wife was just overwhelmed and loved being called the "hot teacher." We intersected with some group tours at attractions, but nothing beats being one on one with your guide. The costs are extremely reasonable (this is India) and the ability to have extended conversations is one of the reasons we travel. GeTS travel was professional and experienced and we heartily recommend them.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 5: Jaipur – Agra
Day 6: Agra – Delhi
Day 7: Delhi - Amritsar (by train)
Day 8: Amritsar sightseeing tour
Day 9: Amritsar departure
- Meals: 8 breakfast
- Accommodation in the basic category room of a 3* hotel or similar
- English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Amritsar
- Transport: Pickup and drop-off. Delhi - Amritsar train tickets (one way, AC chair car). An air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver during sightseeing tours
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes, including GST
- Airfare (international or domestic) including the Amritsar - Delhi flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Mandatory gala dinner during Christmas and New Year Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Save +US$ 18 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The mentioned prices will not be valid from 14 December 2019 - 10 January 2020 Agra Hotels will not be operational between 06 - 09 January 2020 due to huge Medical Conferences. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels.