- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Delhi, the famed Indian capital of the Mughals
- Visit Agra and see the enduring monument of love that is Taj Mahal
- Take a trip to Amritsar, the holy city of the Sikhs
- See City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal in Jaipur
The final destination on the itinerary is Amritsar, one of Sikhism's most revered sites that derives its name from Amrit Sarovar, the holy pool of water surrounding the spectacular Golden Temple. Along with sightseeing, we have also included a number of activities to make sure that you enjoy this trip. Go out on a rickshaw ride in the streets of Old Delhi and enjoy an elephant ride in Amer Fort in Jaipur.
Stay in standard 3-star hotels during this trip and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied by a professional, English-speaking driver. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments are not included in the tour price and must be paid for by the travellers themselves. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
We will definitely recommend to anyone that wont to go on a trip to India !!
We will choose them again if we will be back!!”
I'm sorry for my delay in responding.
Our experience was fabulous! Your company did a truly wonderful job in making sure that all parts of the trip went smoothly. We appreciated how staff checked in on us and saw us to our next destination. Karan our driver was incredibly kind and professional. We really enjoyed spending time with him. The guides were good as well; we had exceptional guides in Agra and Jaipur.
Thank you for a great trip.
I want to address my appreciation to PK bhai (Pradeep Khumar). He has been so welcoming and friendly. He got along with us all, especially my old father.
Many thanks! Cant wait to have another holiday with you.”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 5: Jaipur – Agra
Day 6: Agra – Delhi
Day 7: Delhi - Amritsar (by train)
Day 8: Amritsar sightseeing tour
Day 9: Amritsar departure
- Meals: 8 breakfast
- Accommodation in the basic category room of a 3* hotel or similar
- English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Jaipur, Agra and Amritsar
- Transport: Pickup and drop-off. Delhi - Amritsar train tickets (one way, AC chair car). An air-conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver during sightseeing tours
- Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes, including GST
- Airfare (international or domestic) including the Amritsar - Delhi flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Mandatory gala dinner during Christmas and New Year Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.