- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Local boat rides
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a rickshaw tour in Chandni Chowk
- Appreciate the Taj Mahal, the epic marble monument to love
- Immerse in the solemn atmosphere of Ganga aarti in Varanasi. Enjoy boat ride in the Ganges
- Visit Sarnath, where the Buddha first preached
Explore the bustling lanes and bazaars of Old Delhi and feel the irresistible charm of New Delhi, India's capital city. A comfortable, private transfer will then take you to Agra, where you can enjoy the stunning scenery of sunrise over the Taj Mahal, a marble mausoleum to love clad in white. A sightseeing trip to another Unesco-listed site of Agra Fort will provide you with a better understanding of India's Mughal rulers along with the rich history of this city.
Jaipur, nicknamed India's 'Pink City', is your next destination. Home to landmarks like Amber Fort, Maharaja City Palace and Hawa Mahal, this city is associated with Rajput rulers. Then fly to Varanasi, a pilgrimage destination for both Hindus and Buddhists. Cruise down the Ganges River in a boat and observe people bathing, praying, cremating the dead and washing clothes in its ghats. Visit Sarnath, where the Sakyamuni Buddha gave his first sermon. Back in the ghats of Varanasi, the evening Ganga aarti ceremony is a sight to behold.
Fly back to Delhi from Varanasi at the end of this tour. Enjoy a carefree experience with this private tour, including professional, English-speaking local tour guides, veteran drivers, flight tickets and accommodation.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Old & New Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra (private transfer) & Agra sightseeing tour
Day 4: Agra highlights tour with Taj Mahal
Day 5: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Abhaneri – Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur day tour with Amber Fort
Day 7: Jaipur to Varanasi by flight
Day 8: Varanasi sightseeing tour
Day 9: Fly from Varanasi to Delhi and departure
- Meals: 8 breakfasts
- Accommodation in select hotels as per the itinerary on a twin-share basis
- Service of English-speaking, local guides as per the itinerary
- Pickup transfer on Day 1. All transport in private, air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver
- Economy class airfare: Jaipur - Varanasi - Delhi
- Personal assistance by our representative on airport arrival
- Rickshaw ride through Chandi Chowk bazaar in Old Delhi
- Entrance fees to monuments mentioned in the itinerary (photography/camera fees excluded))
- All government applicable taxes and service charges
- International flight in & out of Delhi
- India visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature like laundry, telephone, etc
- Drinks, lunches & dinners are not included
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Single room supplement is compulsory for solo travelers & not included in the tour price
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 50+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationChildren under 15 receive a preferential rate available on request