- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Golden Triangle the cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in this complete package
- Soak in the fabulous art and architecture, historic monuments, and rich cultural heritage
- Go on an elephant ride in Jaipur and a boat ride in Udaipur
The Golden Triangle with its fabulous art and architecture, historic monuments, and rich cultural heritage when combined with the romantic city of lakes - Udaipur, enhances the charm of the trip making it all the more aspiring.
During the Golden Triangle & Udaipur Tour, visitors can see the most well known destinations of India like Delhi, Jaipur and Agra. We will visit these ancient and historical cities and explore forts, places and monuments. The three cities make a triangle form where tourists can go and discover the religious, cultural and traditional values of India.
Apart from these three cities, visitors will also have a wonderful trip to Udaipur, which is popularly known for its lakes and well decorated forts. Further, in Udaipur tourists can also come close to the villagers and enjoy the vibrant multicolored festivals, fairs, art and musical performances.
See our itinerary for more details.
Day 1: Arrive in Delhi
Day 2: In Delhi
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
Day 4: Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur City Tour
Day 6: Jaipur - Udaipur
Day 7: At Udaipur
Day 8: Udaipur - Delhi / Mumbai by flight
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast in hotel
- Private a/c car with driver
- English-speaking guide
- All government taxes
- Udaipur - Delhi / Mumbai by flight
- Entrances & camera fee (still and video) at the monuments
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- International flights
- Earn US$ 22+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.