- duration 8 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Arrival and Departure assistance
- Close encounter with various species of birds and animals
- Go on jungle safari and watch the splendor of the tiger in its natural environment
- Ride an elephant in Jaipur and explore Sikandra, ItmadulDaulah and the Taj Mahal in Agra
We will explore a 1000 year old fort at Ranthambore in southeast Rajasthan and the enchanting Taj Mahal in Agra - built by the great Emperor Akbar, and learn about their fascinating history.
With over 200 species of birds, many species of animals including the marsh water crocodiles, the Ranthambore National Park is a haven for wildlife. The park is home to the national animal of India - the tiger, and the jungle safari will give us a unique opportunity to see the magnificent beast in its natural environment.
Please see the itinerary for day-by-day details of this tour.
Day 1: Arrival in Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi - Agra
Day 4: Agra - Ranthambhore
Day 5: Ranthambhore
Day 6: Ranthambhore - Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur
Day 8: Jaipur - Delhi Departure
- 07-nights accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing.
- Transport by AC Private Car.
- Professional English speaking guide as per itinerary.
- Daily breakfast in hotel.
- Dinner only at the Ranthambore Hotel.
- One bottle mineral water per day per person.
- 2 canter safari on sharing basis in Ranthambore.
- Elephant ride in Jaipur.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees, optional tour
- Any personal expenses
- Any other expenses incurred due to change in political policy, local authority policy, weather conditions
- Christmas and New Year Gala Dinner
- Save +US$ 30 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.