- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See sunrise from Taj Mahal
- Go on a boat ride in the Ganges
Your next stop is Agra, the Mughal city known for the iconic Taj Mahal. Travel to Jaipur, which also know as the "Pink City". Explore Varanasi, considered India's cultural capital. Go on a boat ride in the Ganges and visit Sarnath, ten kilometres away from Varanasi, where the Buddha gave his first sermon after achieving nirvana.
This tour comes to an end in Delhi. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
A special thanks to the two drivers Manoj from Golden Triangle and Vinod from Varanasi. And also the very good guide Niwas in Varanasi, that could show the city in a very particular local way.
Ghum India Ghum and all the staff team helped me a lot in all this period. Thanks a lot”
Greetings from Ghum India Ghum!!
Thank you for sharing such a lovely feedback. Its pleasure arranging your tour for Indian Golden Triangle with Varanasi tour package, Thank you for trusting us and everything end as per our plan. Your heart touching appreciating word keep us motivated to work hard and bring smile to all our guests. I will be happy to coordinate your next visit and urge you to write in with any requirement. My team and I look forward to maintaining a long and fruitful association with you.
Hope to welcome you back soon.
Sarvjeet Sankrit (Saurav)”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur sightseeing tour continues
Day 5: Jaipur – Agra
Day 6: Agra (morning visit to Taj Mahal) – Varanasi (by overnight train)
Day 7: Varanasi
Day 8: Varanasi boat ride and Sarnath visit
Day 9: Varanasi – Delhi (by flight)
Day 10: Delhi departure
- Meals: 9 breakfasts
- Meals: 9 breakfasts & 1 dinner
- English-speaking tour guides in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Varanasi
- Airport pickup & drop-off on the first and the last day of the tour
- 1 bottled water per person, per day
- Train tickets: Twin air-conditioned berth (Delhi- Varanasi - Delhi) Subject to availability
- All sightseeing tours as per the itinerary
- Morning boat ride in Varanasi
- Entrance fees to monuments, palaces and museums
- Flight tickets from Varanasi to Delhi
- Meals except those mentioned in the itinerary
- Porterage at hotels and airport
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.