- Explore Delhi, India's vibrant capital city
- See the Taj Mahal & Agra Fort in Agra
- Enjoy elephant ride in Jaipur's Amber Fort
See Red Fort, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb and Raj Ghat in Delhi before travelling to Agra. See the famous Taj Mahal as well as Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. The final destination of this tour is Jaipur. Get the chance to see some of its famous royal palaces like City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal.
Enjoy elephant ride in Amber Fort before heading back to Delhi where we will drop you off at Indira Gandhi International Airport. Please refer to the itinerary below for more details.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour & Amber Fort visit
Day 6: Jaipur –Delhi & departure transfer
- 5 nights' accommodation as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Pickup and drop off as per the itinerary. All transfer & sightseeing tours in air-conditioned vehicles
- Guides available during Delhi, Agra, Jaipur sightseeing tours in the following languages: English, French, German, Italian & Spanish
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- All applicable taxes
- Any train or air tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
- What are some of the most popular tourist destinations in India?
- How many days are sufficient for an India tour?
- What are some of the tourist scams that I need to know about before visiting India?
Is India a safe place for tourists?
India is generally safe for tourists. However, petty crimes, such as pickpocketing and purse snatching, are common. Tourists tend to be targeted in busy tourist areas, and petty crime frequently occurs on public transportation and overnight trains. Be aware of your surroundings and take care to avoid potentially risky situations.