- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- CITY TOUR of Delhi, Jaipur and Varanasi.
- SEE the Red Fort, Parliament House and India Gate in Delhi
- VIEW the Palace of Winds in Jaipur
- VISIT Jama Masjid, Raj Ghat, Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar in Delhi, the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Ranthambore National Park, Amber Fort and the City Palace in Jaipur and Sarnath, one of four holy sites sanctioned by Buddha himself for pilgrimage.
This spiritual encounter with the Ganges and sacred Varanasi brings India's popular Golden Triangle, the rugged wilderness of Ranthambore and centuries-old celebrated traditions to life.
Day 1: ARRIVE DELHI (3 NIGHTS)
Day 2: DELHI SIGHTSEEING
Day 3: DELHI SIGHTSEEING
Day 4: DELHI - AGRA
Day 5: AGRA - RANTHAMBORE (2 NIGHTS)
Day 6: RANTHAMBORE NATIONAL PARK
Day 7: RANTHAMBORE - JAIPUR (2 NIGHTS)
Day 8: JAIPUR SIGHTSEEING
Day 9: JAIPUR - VARANASI (2 NIGHTS)
Day 10: VARANASI SIGHTSEEING
Day 11: DEPART VARANASI
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 10 breakfasts
- 3 lunches
- 7 dinners (including Connect With Locals)
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Any international flights to New Delhi and from Varanasi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Golden Triangle Tigers and the Ganges tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle Tigers and the Ganges tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 October 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle Tigers and the Ganges tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle Tigers and the Ganges tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.