- Visit heritage sites of Agra, the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fathehpur Sikri
- Visit the romantic city of Udaipur known for romantic lakes and monuments
- Go on a boat cruise in Periyar National Park on a lake surrounded by dense jungles
- Spend a night on a boathouse in Alleppey as you sail through the Keralan backwaters
Make your way across the fortified drylands of Rajasthan, the chaotic hustle and bustle of Mumbai and Delhi to the serene coastline of Kerala. You’ll not only discover the major highlights of India, such as the Taj Mahal, Amber Fort and Mehrangarh Fort, you’ll also get to explore destinations less visited.
Start your journey from Delhi. Stroll through its markets and its historic monuments—the old and the new. Then head off to the rest of Golden Triangle. Explore the wondrous Taj Mahal in Agra before heading to Jaipur and its stunning Rajputi architecture.
After travelling to the romantic city of Udaipur, head on to the colonial Mumbai, the economic powerhouse of India.
The lush south of India calls you next — God’s own country. Travel to its major destinations: Munnar, Kochi and Periyar. Enjoy traditional dance performances in Kochi. Take instagram-worthy pictures in the emerald tea-plantations of Munnar.
In Periyar National Park, go on a boat tour in search of wild elephants and other rare animals. Also, spend a night in a houseboat as you explore the serene backwaters of Kerala.
Day 1: Welcome to Delhi
Day 2: Explore Delhi: the old and the new
Day 3: New Delhi to Agra
Day 4: Explore Agra: Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
Day 5: Agra to Jaipur
Day 6: See more of Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur to Jodhpur
Day 8: Fall in love with Jodhpur
Day 9: Jodhpur to Rawla Narlai
Day 10: The traditional way of life in Rawla Narlai
Day 11: Rawla Narlai to Udaipur via Ranakpur Temple
Day 12: Explore Udaipur
Day 13: Fly to Mumbai
Day 14: Day trip across Mumbai
Day 15: Mumbai to Kochi
Day 16: Experience Kochi's diverse culture
Day 17: Head to Munnar
Day 18: Active day in Munnar
Day 19: Munnar to Thekkady
Day 20: Thekkady to Alleppey: Overnight in a houseboat
Day 21: Tour ends
- 19 breakfasts & 2 lunches
- Accommodations as per the itinerary
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- All transfers, entrance fees and internal flight tickets as per the itinerary
- All tours included in the itinerary
- Fuel Charges and driver allowances
- Two mineral water bottle per person per day
- Chocolates, mint and wet tissues in the vehicle during your tour
- Optional tours
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Any meals and beverages not included in the itinerary
- Earn US$ 140+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe price reflects accommodation in Economy hotels. Premium and Luxury accommodation pricing available on request. Most of the internal flights in India have a checkin baggage allowance of 15 kg and 7 Kg hand baggage per person. Please note that extra luggage charge will be additionally payable directly at the airport by the guest. (Baggage allowance may change without prior notice by airline). For Jet Air/ Vistara Airlines, only 1 piece of checkin luggage per person of baggage is included. An additional piece of baggage will be charged as additional baggage.