- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Travel to the major highlights of Delhi
- Enjoy wildlife safari in Ranthambore National Park
- Tour the city of Jaipur, known for its richly decorated palaces
Travel to Agra, famous for the Taj Mahal, one of the most iconic monuments in the world, before heading for Ranthambore, one of India's most important national parks. Next, see the opulence and splendour of Rajasthan's palaces and experience the bustle and buzz of its markets and bazaars in Jaipur.
Come and experience the best the Golden Triangle has to offer during this trip. Please read the itinerary below for more information on locations, sights and activities.
Day 1: Delhi sightseeing
Day 2: Delhi - Agra
Day 3: Agra sightseeing - Ranthambore
Day 4: Ranthambore National Park
Day 5: Ranthambore - Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur
Day 7: Jaipur - Delhi
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels with daily breakfast
- Sightseeing and activities as per the itinerary, including 2 rounds of shared, guided jungle safari in Ranthambore in a Gypsy jeep
- Transport provided by air-conditioned vehicles
- Experienced English-speaking guides
- All taxes, permits and fuel charges included
- Monument entrance & camera fees
- Air/train fares
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Save US$ 12+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.