- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Independent Tour
- age requirement 2+ yrs
- Explore Delhi's bustling streets with an expert guide.
- Marvel at the monuments of Agra and the Taj Mahal.
- Gaze upon the ancient city of Fatephur Sikri
Spend six days traversing the famed Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Explore the sites of hectic Delhi and travel on to Agra to marvel at the majestic Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and one of the most recognizable structures on the planet. After, explore Fatephur Sikri, the Deserted City of red sandstone, the Amber Fort, and the sights of Jaipur. They all await in the frenzy of culture and history that makes up India’s Golden Triangle.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi/Āgra
Day 4: Āgra/Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur/Delhi
- Comfort hotels (5 nts).
Note: Allow USD155-205 for meals not included.
- Private van, jeep, car, walking.
- This tour is an Independent style trip with no group and no CEO (Chief Experience Officer). A G Adventures representative will meet you and give you a briefing to start your trip and there will be local guides provided at the included sights.
- Delhi city tour including the Red Fort, Jama Masjid Raj Ghat, India Gate, and Qutb Minar
- Taj Mahal visit
- Fatephur Sikri visit
- Tour of Jaipur including Amber Fort, City Palace, and Jantar Mantar Observatory
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Golden Triangle Independent Adventure—Delhi, Agra & Jaipur tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with G Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 42 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 350 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 20 November 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle Independent Adventure—Delhi, Agra & Jaipur tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle Independent Adventure—Delhi, Agra & Jaipur tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.