- City sightseeing
- Art and architecture
- duration 6 days
- tour type Independent
- max group size 10
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore Delhi's bustling streets with an expert guide.
- Marvel at the monuments of Agra and the Taj Mahal.
- Gaze upon the ancient city of Fatehpur Sikri
Spend six days traversing the famed Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Explore the sites of hectic Delhi and travel on to Agra to marvel at the majestic Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World and one of the most recognizable structures on the planet. After, explore Fatehpur Sikri, the Deserted City of red sandstone, the Amber Fort, and the sights of Jaipur. They all await in the frenzy of culture and history that makes up India’s Golden Triangle.
Day 1: Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi/Āgra
Day 4: Āgra/Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur
Day 6: Jaipur/Delhi
- Comfort hotels (5 nts).
Note: Allow USD155-205 for meals not included.
- Private van, jeep, car, walking.
- This tour is an Independent style trip with no group and no CEO (Chief Experience Officer). A G Adventures representative will meet you and give you a briefing to start your trip and there will be local guides provided at the included sights.
- Delhi city tour including the Red Fort, Jama Masjid Raj Ghat, India Gate, and Qutb Minar
- Taj Mahal visit
- Fatephur Sikri visit
- Tour of Jaipur including Amber Fort, City Palace, and Jantar Mantar Observatory
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Golden Triangle Independent Adventure—Delhi, Agra & Jaipur tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 31 today.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle Independent Adventure—Delhi, Agra & Jaipur tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 December 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle Independent Adventure—Delhi, Agra & Jaipur tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle Independent Adventure—Delhi, Agra & Jaipur tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 2 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Independent TravelIndependent trips are either entire trips you take privately or solo extensions to a group tour. Local staff are available on standby 24/7.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.