- Walking tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the narrow market lanes and mosque
- Explore Jaipur, the famously beautiful Pink City
- Be swept away by the stunning view of Taj Mahal
Day 1: Delhi, India
Day 2: Delhi, India
Day 3: Delhi - Jaipur, India
Day 4: Jaipur, India
Day 5: Jaipur - Agra, India
Day 6: Agra, India
Day 7: Agra - Delhi, India
Day 8: Delhi, India
- 7N twin-share budget hotels
- 3N in Delhi
- 2N in Jaipur
- 2N in Agra
- 7 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- Transport as per itinerary in AC vehicles
- Airport transfers
- Metro connectivity in Delhi
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Guided Old Delhi walk
- Rural rumbal walk in the village of Shahpura
- Evening Prayer (Aarti) in Jaipur
- Visit of Monkey temple and a tuktuk ride
- Rickshaw ride in old city of Jaipur
- Village walk in Agra – Kuchapura vilage
- Taj Mahal visit at Sunrise
- E-rickshaw ride and visit of Agra by night
- Visit of community kitchen in Delhi at Bangla Sahib Sikh Temple
- Walk of urban village Hauz Khas Village
- English-speaking local guides in each city as per itinerary
- Entry fees and taxes
- Monument Entrances for Fatehpur Sikri, Amer fort, Taj Mahal and Agra fort
- Applicable government taxes
- Any International Flight
- Visa Fees
- Single Room Supplement
- Expenses of personal nature
- Camera fees
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle Experience 8D/7N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 September 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle Experience 8D/7N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle Experience 8D/7N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols