- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Local boat rides
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Delhi
- See City Palace, Jantar Mantar and Hawa Mahal in Jaipur
- Attend spectacular Ganga aarti ceremony in Varanasi. Enjoy boat ride in the Ganges
- Go for an elephant ride in Amer Fort in Jaipur
Along with sightseeing, we have also included a number of activities like a rickshaw ride in the streets of Old Delhi, an elephant ride in Amer Fort in Jaipur and an evening Ganga aarti in Varanasi to make sure that you make the most of these destinations.
Enjoy accommodation in standard 3-star hotels and go out on sightseeing tours in a private vehicle accompanied with a professional, English-speaking driver during this tour. Please note that entrance fees to the monuments is not included in the tour price. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
They included some 'off the beaten track' locations which were some of the best experiences we had. We wanted a private tour so that we could really experience the culture at first hand. GeTS provided a driver and car, with representatives to welcome us to each hotel and guides to show us round each location.
Everything was absolutely superb and we felt pampered throughout the holiday. The best thing was that, through the GeTS staff, we could meet local people and get a feel for their lives, instead of being in an isolated tourist group. The cost of the private package was comparable with a similar duration group tour provided by some Europe / US based firms. Altogether GeTS made this such a wonderful, memorable experience. I cannot recommend them too highly.”
I greatly loved the 8-day Triangle tour that you had provided me 2 weeks ago. It was an excellent glimpse of India!
Tour guides were great. Hotel location were excellent in Jaipur, Agra, Varanasi, very close to sightseeing. The price is affordable as well.
The only thing I suggest is on the way to Jaipur from Agra, there's a place called Chand Baori, I think you should include it in the itinerary. It's a great place to visit.
Overall, I'm satisfied with the services you provided. In fact, I just recommended some friends to book India tour via your company.
Thanks much again
We were able to see and experience what we desired based on the homework and reading prep we had done prior to the tour rather than what the local guide (in Varanasi / Saranath) had in mind for us. The guides were very accommodating. Multiple associates (specially Abhijit Kumar) who helped in the initial planning were excellent and easy to work with. It was an excellent experience over all.”
Day 1: Delhi arrival
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing tour
Day 3: Delhi – Agra
Day 4: Agra – Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur sightseeing tour
Day 6: Jaipur – Varanasi (by flight)
Day 7: Varanasi sightseeing tour
Day 8: Varanasi departure
- Meals: 7 breakfast in total
- Accommodation in base category room of a Standard (3*) hotel
- English-speaking local guides in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Varanasi
- Accommodation during the tour is in a standard, 3-star hotel based on twin-share
- Included activities: Rickshaw ride in Delhi. Elephant ride in Jaipur. Boat ride and Ganga aarti in Varanasi
- One mineral water bottle per person per day
- All currently applicable taxes including GST
- Pickup and drop off. All transfers and sightseeing tours by an air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver
- Airfare (international or domestic) including the Jaipur - Varanasi flight tickets
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- Any mandatory gala dinner on Christmas and New Year Eve
- Expenses that are personal in nature, such as telephone bills, laundry, shopping, etc
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Tipping, though not compulsory, is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to tip their guides and drivers
- Earn US$ 25+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationHealth & Safety Measures: In the wake of the ensuing COVID crisis, we have re-invented our hygiene protocols and have taken concrete steps along with training our guides, drivers, representatives and other staff at our destinations’ offices. So, we are fully prepared for your safe travel. 1. Hotels will conduct thermal screening of guests, baggage screening, maintaining kitchen hygiene, smooth check-in and check-out process along with daily cleaning of rooms. 2. Our drivers/representatives will be wearing masks, using hand sanitizers & gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. The vehicles too will be sanitized on a daily basis. 3. Our guides will be wearing masks and using hand sanitizers, gloves, and undergoing thermal screening before every assignment. 4. All public places at Airports/Railway Stations/Restaurants and other assisting staff therein shall be governed by the regulations laid down for the prevention of COVID 19. 5. Extensive COVID-19 Health & Safety guidelines recommended by the World Health Organisation shall be strictly adhered to. 6. All our partners will strictly follow the social distancing protocol as mandated by the Government. 7. Safety kits will be provided to all the guests, including a sanitizer, gloves, and a mask, before the commencement of the tour. 8. Our focus shall be on providing customized and private tours to ensure the safety and health of our guests. 9. E-Documents will be provided for the trip such as Confirmation Status/Hotel Vouchers/Itinerary/Invoice etc. Note: The prices will not be valid from 14 December - 10 January due to extra additional Christmas, New Year charges. We can customize your itinerary on the basis of 4 & 5 star category of hotels. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.