- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Local boat rides
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 15+ years old
- age_requirement 15+ years old
- Discover the beauty in buildings that lie across the north of India, from Jaipur’s Hawa Mahal or ‘Palace of the Winds’ and Royal City Palace to Agra’s Red Fort and iconic Taj Mahal.
- A trip to India wouldn’t be complete without an insight into the world of Bollywood. Sit back and enjoy a film in one of Jaipur’s magnificent cinemas with your small group.
- Embark on both morning and sunset safaris through Ranthambore National Park in search of antelope, sloth bears, leopards and the elusive tigers that call this park home.
- Awaken the senses one morning in Varanasi with a sunrise cruise down the Ganges. It’s the perfect way to experience the spiritual magic of this ultimate Hindu pilgrimage destination.
Visit India and explore the best of the north on this 12-day highlights adventure from Delhi to Varanasi. Discover the Pink City of Jaipur, witness the Mughal splendours of Delhi and Agra, safari through Ranthambhore National Park in search of tigers and soak up the ambience of holy Varanasi on a sunrise cruise. This wonderful introduction to the magic of India includes lavish palaces, vibrant bazaars, Bollywood blockbusters and the incomparable Taj Mahal. Packed with hotspots and hidden gems, this is your chance to discover the cultural heart of India.
Rural Rajasthan Heritage Stay
Ranthambhore National Park
- Comfortable Hotel (8 nights), Heritage Property Feature Stay (1 night), Resort (2 nights)
- 11 Breakfasts, 3 Dinners
- Auto-rickshaw , Bicycle rickshaw , Boat , Plane , Private vehicle , Shuttle bus , Train
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Jaipur - Leader-led walking & market tour
- Jaipur - Bollywood Movie at Raj Mandir Cinema
- Jaipur - Amber Fort
- Ranthambhore National Park - Evening wildlife safari
- Ranthambhore National Park - Morning Safari
- Agra - Taj Mahal
- Agra - Agra Fort
- Delhi - Jama Masjid
- Delhi - Leader-led Old Delhi walking tour
- Delhi - Sheeshganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple)
- Varanasi - Leader-led Old City walking tour
- Varanasi - Sunset candle flower ceremony
- Varanasi - Sunrise Ganges boat trip
- Any international flights to/from New Delhi are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Golden Triangle & Varanasi tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle & Varanasi tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 March 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 55 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle & Varanasi tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle & Varanasi tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- In the summer months, Rajasthan can get very hot. Be sure to drink lots of water, pack light cotton clothing and use adequate skin protection.
- There are several early mornings on this trip, as many parts of India really come alive in the dawn light.
- It can get foggy between December and February, which can put a new spin on the already spectacular scenery. However, it may cause trains to be delayed.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers