- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Agra – Enjoy a guided tour of impressive Agra Fort and the legendary Taj Mahal which is a lasting symbol of love
- Kerala Backwaters – Spend the night aboard our deluxe rice boat and explore the lush backwaters
- Delhi – Tour highlights of the city including Jama Masjid, the Rajpath and take a rickshaw ride around the Chandni Chowk bazaar
- Munnar – Stroll through a tea plantation on a guided walk and enjoy free time to independently explore
Uncover the delights of India’s famed Golden Triangle - Delhi, Jaipur and Agra, then head south to tropical Kerala. Visit historic Fort Kochi and the picturesque hill station of Munnar with its verdant tea plantations, relax in sleepy Kumarakom and spend a night aboard a house-boat, gliding along the palm fringed backwaters.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Delhi
Day: 3-4 Jaipur
Day: 5 Abhaneri
Day: 6 Agra
Day: 7 Delhi
Day: 8 Kochi
Day: 9-10 Munnar
Day: 11 Kerala Backwaters
Day: 12-13 Kumarakom
Day: 14 Kochi
- 12 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 5 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 14
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Delhi, Jaipur, Bharatpur, Kochi, Fort Kochi and Munnar
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- 1 night deluxe houseboat on the scenic backwaters of Kerala
- Travel by jeep to beautiful Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Kathakali dance show in Kochi (entrance fee excluded)
- Economy class flight: Delhi to Kochi
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$95-105pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 132 today.
- Save US$ 88+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle & Kerala - 14 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 04 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle & Kerala - 14 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle & Kerala - 14 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.