- Rickshaw, cycle or local transport tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Agra – Enjoy a visit to Agra Fort and the legendary Taj Mahal, the most extravagant symbol of love ever built
- Goa – Spend five days relaxing on the beach or exploring the region’s cultural attractions
- Delhi – Ride on a rickshaw around Chandni Chowk bazaar and tour highlights including Jama Masjid and the India Gate monument
- Karauli – Stay at the Palace Bhanwar Vilas, home of the Maharaja and see the beautiful Karauli City Palace
The perfect holiday cocktail! Starting off with the sites of India's famous Golden Triangle, this tour concludes in the tropical climate of Goa. Sun, sea, sand and plenty of famed Goan cuisine! You can also try your hand at cooking up a curry or two!
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Delhi
Day: 3 Agra
Day: 4 Karauli
Day: 5 Jaipur
Day: 6 Jaipur
Day: 7 Goa
Day: 8-12 Goa
Day: 13 Goa
- 6 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels
- 6 nights 3 star hotel in Goa (hotel upgrade in Goa available)
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 13
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - Delhi, Agra, Karauli and Jaipur
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide days 1 to 7 (for groups of 6 or more)
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi and travel by jeep to beautiful Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Economy class flight: Jaipur to Goa
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$4-7 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$75-85pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 95+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle & Goa - 13 Days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle & Goa - 13 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle & Goa - 13 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.