- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Agra – enjoy a visit to Agra Fort and the legendary Taj Mahal which is an extravagant symbol of love
- Goa – spend five days relaxing on the beach or exploring the region’s cultural attractions
- Delhi – ride on a rickshaw around Chandni Chowk bazaar and tour highlights including Jama Masjid and the India Gate monument
- Karauli – stay at the Palace Bhanwar Vilas, home of the Maharaja and see the beautiful Karauli City Palace
Visit India's magnificent Golden Triangle, taking in the impressive Agra Fort, the stunning 16th century Amber Fort, the extravagant Taj Mahal and more, before relaxing at Goa's gorgeous palm-fringed beaches.
Day: 1 Delhi
Day: 2 Delhi
Day: 3 Agra
Day: 4 Karauli
Day: 5 Jaipur
Day: 6 Jaipur
Day: 7 Goa
Day: 8-12 Goa
Day: 13 Goa
- 6 nights 3-4 star and heritage hotels and 6 nights 3 star hotel in Goa (hotel upgrade in Goa available)
- 12 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on day 1 and day 13
- Economy class flight: Jaipur - Goa and all relevant transfers
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- Services of English-speaking Indian specialist guides at some sites
- Escorted by an English-speaking Indian tour guide
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi and travel by jeep to the Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Touring of Delhi, Agra, Karauli and Jaipur
- International flights and visas
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow $3 - 7 USD per day per traveller. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$75-85pp, paid in local currency
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 125 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 83 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 05 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle & Goa - 13 Days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle & Goa - 13 Days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.