- Art and architecture
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delhi: The capital of India hosts splendid cultural and architectural heritages, including the Jama Masjid mosque, the Qutub Minar minaret and the president’s house, the Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Samode: Enjoy an unforgettable lunch in the historical palace of this rustic village at the foot of the Aravali Mountain Range
- Jaipur: Discover the romantic 'Pink City' and visit the Amber Fort and City Palace, amongst other places
- Fatehpur Sikri: The 'ghost town' of the Mughals seems paralysed in time, abandoned five centuries ago
The Golden Triangle of India dazzles with its grandeur, mystery and history – characteristics you will find on this tour of the most emblematic part of the country. During seven unforgettable days of visiting UNESCO-listed World Heritage Sites, see the most famous and precious monuments of the subcontinent, get to know the most sacred mosques, eat in royal palaces and much more.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi
Day 3: Delhi – Jaipur (255 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 4: Jaipur
Day 5: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (235 Km – 7 Hrs)
Day 6: Agra
Day 7: Agra – Depart Delhi (220 Km – 4 Hrs)
- 6 Nights' accommodation
- 6 Breakfast
- 1 Lunch at Samode
- ***Half Board supplement upon additional cost as an optional extra (6 Breakfast, 1 Lunch + 5 Dinners )***
- ***Full Board supplement upon additional cost as an optional extra ( 6 Breakfast, 6 Lunches, and 6 Dinners )***
- Pick-up/ Drop off transfers from/to Delhi International Airport on a private basis
- Air-conditioned private transportation throughout the program as per itinerary
- Operated with local English speaking guide in each city during sightseeing & excursion
- (The local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport)
- ***Optional accompanied Spanish speaking guide supplement at an extra cost
- All monuments and activities as indicated: Tomb of Humayun and Qutub Minar in Delhi; Samode Palace; Aarti ceremony at the Birla Temple; Amber Fort, City Palace and Jantar Mantar Observatory in Jaipur; Fatehpur Sikri; Agra Fort & Taj Mahal in Agra
- Meet & Greet (Day 1)
- Porterage only in the airport
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary.
- Any airfare, airport taxes, supplement for which are quoted separately if applicable
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle, 7 Days Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 July 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle, 7 Days Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle, 7 Days Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.