- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- age_requirement 10+ years old
- Delhi: Delhi is a combination of all the cities that were founded in this location between 900 BC and 1930 AD, making it a busy and elegant capital city rich in history
- Jaipur: The capital city of Rajasthan is famous for its pink sandstone buildings. Founded by King Sawai Jai Singh II, a great astronomer, it was built according to the Vastu Shastra
- Fatehpur Sikri: Admire the beautiful red sandstone palaces of the abandoned city
- Agra: Behold the love poem written in stone that is the Taj Mahal and explore the city’s imposing Red Fort
Discover the mysteries of India's best-known cities: the hustle and bustle of Delhi; Agra and its famous Taj Mahal, symbol of eternal love; and the pink city of Jaipur, capital of Rajasthan. A simple itinerary much appreciated by travellers for all the beauty it offers to admire and the proximity between the destinations.
Day 1: Arrival Delhi
Day 2: Delhi – Jaipur (260 Km – 6 Hrs)
Day 3: Jaipur
Day 4: Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra (240 Km – 5 Hrs)
Day 5: Agra – Delhi (220 Kms – 4 Hrs)
Day 6: Departure Delhi
- 5 nights’ accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- Air-conditioned transportation on a private basis
- Inbound/Outbound airport transfers from/ to Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Operated with English-speaking or Italian-speaking local guide (in each city during sightseeing & excursion)
- (The local guide will only accompany during the activity and not during transport)
- ***Accompanied Italian speaking guide upon additional cost as an optional extra***
- All monuments and parks as indicated in itinerary: Visit of Jama Masjid (Day 1), sightseeing tour of Delhi and visit of Qutab Minar (Day 2), excursion to Amber Fort and visit to Jaipur City Palace and Jantar Mantar (Day 3), visit to Fatehpur Sikri and Taj Mahal (Day 4), jeep ride to Agra Fort (Day 5)
- Meet & Greet (Day 1)
- Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Optional excursions (as recommended/suggested) in the itinerary
- Any airfare or airport taxes, supplements for which are quoted separately if applicable
- International/domestic flights
- Tips to drivers, local guides, and hotel staff
- Indian tourist visa fees
- Any service not listed above
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 31+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Golden Triangle, 6 Days Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 February 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Golden Triangle, 6 Days Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Golden Triangle, 6 Days Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.